Stay or Leave

Chris's POV:

"So, are gonna stay or go," I asked looking at her in the eyes.

"Um, do you want me to stay," she said hugging me.

"Well someone always told me that we always have unfinished business, so I still have business to finish with you," I said pulling her away to look her in the eyes again.

"Well, I want to finish whatever it is that we have to finish. I just want you by my side, Chris," she said and I smiled at her.

"Thank you, baby. Can I kiss you right now," I said and she shook her head. She leaned in and her lips were against mine. Fuck her lips are so soft. I just want to rip her clothes off. I started to put my hand under her shirt. She moaned in the kiss. She pulled away.

"We should stop, at least not in here," she said with a smile. She peck my lips. "I love you, thank you for forgiving me."

"Babe just let it go," I said looking at her in the eyes. "Now let's get out of here, so we can finish what we started. I'm gonna give it to you good tonight for leaving me."

"Oh really, what does daddy have for punishment?" She said giving me that look. I love that look, it's gonna be fun tonight, she don't know what's coming for her. She got up and bend down to get her bag and I slapped her ass. "Stop it."

"Can't help it," I said smiling to myself.