You're Selfish

Sabrina's POV:

I got home and started packing some of my stuff. I'm gonna be moving in a month to Chicago. I know you are saying this bitch is very selfish right now. But Chris is gonna mess up on something I just know it, and if he does I don't have a reason to stay in L.A.
I was packing and I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. It was Chris. "You're still in your dress," he said smiling at me.

"Good morning to you too," I said smiling at him.

"Here I got you some food," he said handing me a Dunkin' Donuts bag with ice coffee.

"Thank you babe," I said walking in and he followed me in.

"What's going on in here?" He asked looking around at the boxes. Shit, Sabrina come up with something.

"Um I was packing the stuff for donations," I said smiling at him. Good one Sabrina.

"Oh but why so early?" He asked following me to the kitchen.

"Um, I want to take to the donation place tomorrow," I said. "And I have a lot to pack, so I started last night."

"Oh, okay," he said sitting down. I can't stand lying to him but it's for the good, right?

"Look I'm gonna go take my shower and I will be right back," I said walking away.

Chris's POV:

I looked around the house while she was in the shower. I looked in the boxes and in one box I saw a picture of us. I looked through the box and on it, it said trash. I looked through it and all it had was stuff that I had given her when we were together.

She came out of the shower and looked at me and smile. And I smiled back. "Sabrina why are you throwing my stuff out?" I asked looking at her.

"What are you talking about?" She asked looking confuse.

"I was looking through the stuff and the box right there has stuff that have my stuff I have given you and it said trash on it," I said looking at her.

"Why are you looking through my stuff?" She asked looking at me.

"I'm not I just saw the picture of us and I decided to look at them," I said picking up the box and walking it over to the counter.

"That's still looking through my stuff, Chris," she said looking at me.

"Come on you would've done the same thing, you did it when we were together. Looking through my phone and reading my texts," I said.

"Oh so I'm wrong for caring for who you were cheating on me with?" She asked looking at me.

"Yes you are, it's my phone and it means my privacy," I said looking at her. She gave me an annoyed look.

"Wow, so you're saying that it's okay for you to cheat on me and me not knowing about it. You sound stupid," she said walking upstairs.

"SO IT'S OKAY FOR YOU TO THROW OUR MEMORIES AWAY," I yelled at her from downstairs.

"YEAH IF IT REMINDED YOU OF SOMEONE WHO HURT YOU THEN YES IT'S OKAY," she yelled back.

"YOU ARE SO FUCKING SELFISH THAT'S WHY I FUCKING CHEATED ON YOU," I yelled then regretted what I said.

"THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE THEN. I KNEW YOU WERE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE," she yelled.

"Fuck. Chris what is wrong with you," I said to myself. I took a deep breath and walked upstairs to her. I opened the door and she was getting dressed. "Babe my sorry," I said walking to her dresser.

"Safe it Chris, I don't want to talk to you or see you, get the fuck out of my house and take your food with you," she said pushing me out off the way.

"I'm sorry baby, look I was wrong for what I said and I'm sorry," I said pulling her back by her arm. She looked so angry.

"Fuck you Chris," she said and pull away from me.

"I love you, baby come on," I said pulling her back.

"I don't care," she said looking at me in the eyes.

"Come, then why did you take me back then," I said and she stop in her tracks.

"Cause Chris I believed that you have actually changed and that we had a chance," she said looking at me. "I love you Chris and I cared about you and it hurts to think about the things you did to me, but I took you back, but you show me how you really feel."

"Look Sabrina I was mad about what you were doing," I said looking at her. "Look I'm sorry."

"Get out, and don't call me," she said walking away. I walked out off her room and went downstairs and got out of her house.