Is She the One

Sabrina's POV:

I got home that day and try to call Chris but he ignored my calls. But I'm gonna keep on calling and apologizing.

Chris's POV:

I was hanging with Trey and Sabrina kept on calling me and I ignore it. "Yo isn't that Sabrina calling you," Trey asked looking at me.

"Yeah," I said playing game.

"Answer then," he said looking at me.

"No, I rather not," I said still looking at the game.

"Why not?" He asked.

"We ain't together," I said looking at him.

"Why?" He asked.

"She lies to me," I said looking back at the game.

"What about?" He asked.

"Um she's moving and she didn't tell. When I asked her about the boxes in her house she said she was donating them. Today her realtor called, I answered and she said that Sabrina was moving," I said getting up to go to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry man. I thought shit was good with y'all," he said looking at me.

"Nah, she wasn't worth it," I said not meaning what I said.

"Come on man you were happy with her, just go talk to her. She's not like the rest of them bitches out there," he said and he was right.

"Look just forget it," I said. "I don't want to talk about her."

"Okay man, but think about it, she's the one," he said tapping me on the shoulder.