Cuddles

I want to cuddles with you until we both fall asleep — unknown

Sabrina's POV:

We talked and cuddled through the whole night. We fell asleep. While we were sleep I felt him pulled me closer to him. I smiled to myself from his embrace.

I have to admit, the past year have been hard without Chris. Yes I know he hurt me, but in a way he was loving and kinda protective over me. I missed him so much.

I'm actually glad that he was thinking about me. It's hard being single sometimes. Some days it gets lonely because moments like this is what you want and miss.

Chris is crazy, funny, attractive, caring, loving, and even though he his known as a player, deep down inside there's a soft side that I'm starting to see. "Babe, why are you up?" He asked with eyes still close.

"Um just thinking that's all," I said looking at him.

"About?" He asked with his eyes still close.

"You know I'm a Virgo, we have stuff going through our minds twenty- four seven," I said.

"Well please try to get some sleep, you have work in the morning," he said smiling.

"Okay, good night babe," I said smiling to myself. See that's what I'm talking about, three years ago when use to be in a bad relationship. He would never asked me why I'm up or what I'm I thinking about. He would roll over go straight back to sleep.

I have to say I'm starting to like this new Chris.