This Isn't Real

Sabrina's POV:

I woke up the next morning and Chris was not in bed. Then there was a note on his pillow, it said meet me at the pool. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and he had breakfast ready. "Good morning," he said looking at me.

"Good morning," I said back.

"I made you breakfast," he said taking my hand.

"Thank you," I said smiling at him. "You really didn't have to do this."

"Well I want to," he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Okay," I said with a smile. I'm tired from last night. I couldn't sleep. I'm still trying to wrap my head around what Chris did. And it's crazy how I'm still with him.

"Babe," he said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I said looking up at him.

"You want to go to the beach today," he said looking at me.

"No I'm really tired, today. I couldn't sleep last night," I said looking down at my plate.

"Why?" He asked.

"I had a lot on my mind last night," I said looking at him.

"Like what?" He asked looking at me.

"Don't worry about it," I said eating my food. "This is really good." I try to change the topic. I'm so hurt right now. I can't even look at him in the eyes. I'm gonna go for a drive after we eat.

"You can tell me anything right," he said looking at me.

"Yeah I know," I said looking at him. "Can get your car keys, I want to go for a drive later on."

"Um no," he said.

"It doesn't have to be one of your expensive ones, I just wanna to go for a ride," I said looking at him.

"I'm coming with you," he said looking at me.

"No, you don't have too. I just want to do it alone," I said looking at him.

"Okay," he said. We ate breakfast, didn't talk much. He gives me his keys. I was in the drive and just broke down crying my eyes out.

"I can't do this anymore," I said to myself as I stop at the red light. A few seconds past and it turned green. I was driving and all of a sudden a car hit the car and I spun out of control. My head hit the wheel and I went blackout. I could hear some noises but then I couldn't.

Chris's POV:

I was watching tv and my phone started ringing. I picked it up. "Hello, Who is this calling?" I asked.

"This is Officer Williams, I was calling to let you know that your car has been in an accident. Was it stolen? There was a young lady driving it," he said. My heart dropped.

"No, it was not stolen but is the lady okay?" I asked.

"No, she has no response right now but we do have a pulse," he said.

"Okay, and where are you taking her," I said getting in my car.

"California Hospital Medical Center," he said and I started driving so fast.

"Thank you," I said hanging up. I got to the hospital, got out the car, and ran into the hospital. "Hi, I'm Chris and I'm here to see the lady that just got into an accident.

"What's her name sir," the front desk lady said.

"Sabrina, Sabrina Wilson," I said looking at her. God, please tell me she's okay.

"She's in room 918," She said pointing down the hall.

"Okay thank you," I said and ran down the hall. I was running then stop and look in the room where I spotted her and she was laying on the bed. I knew I should've gone with her on that drive. This is all my fault.