I Love You

Sabrina's POV:

"Fuck Chris," I moan. His whole mouth was covering my pussy. I tried to push him back but he was forcing it. "Mmmmmm. Fuck, fuck, fuck." I tried to pull away but he was holding on to me right. Oh my gosh, this nigga is sucking the soul out of me. He groaned against my clit. "Fuck," I screamed. He smiled up at me and licked his lips. He got up and flip me around where I was on my stomach. He put a condom on and put CJ in me, I gasped. He pound me over and over again. "OH MY GOSH, FUCK CHRIS."

He leaned down to me and whispered in my ear. "Will you leave me again?" He asked squeezing my ass.

"No Daddy," I moaned.

"Who owns this pussy?" He asked.

"You daddy, you do," I said biting the pillow. "FUCK, HARDER BABY."

"You love me baby," he said squeezing my boobs.

"YES DADDY DO," I yelled this nigga was killing me and I love every ounce of it. He got out of me and laid down.

"Ride me," he said. I got on top of him and put CJ in me. I put my hands on his chest and then I started going slow motion on him. Then I started riding him like me life depended on it. Then I started going fast. He started to groan and I smiled to myself. I threw my head back enjoying him. I looked down in his eyes and I saw love, lust, and hurt. I love him so much and I can't imagine doing this to him again.

I leaned down to his ear and whispered. "I love you Christopher Maurice Brown." I came back up and he smiled at me. He pulled me down to him. Kissed me and I love it.