The Drive to the Beach

Sabrina's POV:

I woke up and looked around and Chris was not there. I got up and walked to the kitchen, yes we had sex on the couch. He wasn't in there, so I went upstairs and I heard the shower running. I peaked my head in and saw him in the shower. I close the door and went downstairs to the kitchen and started making breakfast. "Good morning baby," I heard his voice. I smiled to myself.

"Good morning," I said smiling at him.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm a little sore but I'm good," I said looking at him. I walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. "Breakfast is ready."

"I can't stay long, I have a song to record with Lil Dicky," he said looking at me.

"Oh, okay," I said walking away. I'm kinda used to it, Chris leaving when he's ready. I hoping we would have time together today but I guess not. I guess I have more time to pack up and start getting ready to move.

"Are you Okay babe," he asked.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go and take my shower, why," I said walking backward.

"Okay, just asking," he said. I went upstairs and got in the shower, got dressed and went downstairs.  He was still there.

"You're still here," I said looking at him with a smile.

"Yeah, what do you mean," he said smiling at me.

"Well, I thought you would be gone by the time I was done, cause that's how it use to be," I said smiling.

"Well I'm still here," he said walking towards me.

"Yeah, I can see that," I said smiling at him. He hugged me, looked up at him and smiled.

"I don't have to be at the studio right now and I was wondering if you like to hang out until I leave," he said smiling at me.

"Really, thank you, finally," I said smiling at him.

"You look like a little that just got their favorite toy," he said and I chuckle.

"Shut up," I said looking at him and smile. I walked upstairs and got my shoes. "Ready."

"Okay, come on," he said smiling at me. We got to his car. "Where do you want to go?" He asked putting his hand on my leg.

"Um, let's see, I haven't been to the beach in a long time. So we're going to the beach," I said smiling at him. He leaned down and kissed me for a second. He pulled away and smiled at me. "What was that for?"

"Just because," he said smiling and turned the car on. I smiled to myself. I know, yes it sounds crazy but what the fuck just happened? He just kissed me for no reason. What the heck? Okay. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I FUCKING LOVE THIS. We started driving and he turned the radio on. "Can I play my music."

"Is it good music. I hope it's not that slow shit you use to listen to," he said looking at me.

"Man shut the hell up," I sad getting the plug to connect my phone. "My songs are good and they're upbeat okay," I said playing my music. The first on that came on was "Ayo" by him and Tyga.

"That's what I'm talking about, you do have good taste," he said jokingly.

"Shut up," I said smiling at him. Then after that "Sound of Love" by Tamar Braxton came on.

And I was singing. "Babe who's singing the song?" He asked looking at me.

"Me," I said smiling at me. "You ain't slick, I might not have a good voice but I love this song."

"You are so nasty. This song is about sex," he said looking at me.

"Boy, all you sing about is sex and getting a girl's pussy," I said looking at him.

"That's not true, my new album is about us and our relationship," he said looking at me.

"Really, why?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me.

"I don't know maybe because it was a way of healing from you leaving me," he said and I looked out the window. "I know I should have asked before I did, but come on Sabrina you were my inspiration to my whole entire album."

"It's fine," I said smiling at him.

"Can I asked you a question," he said looking taking a glance at me.

"Yeah What is it," I said looking at him.

"Um did you date someone else while we were separated?" He asked parking in the parking spot.

"And if I did. Why do you care?" I asked looking at him.

"I don't know, I'm just curious," he said looking at me.

"Yeah, but it was nothing serious. I did it to get over you. And it only lasted like a month," I said looking at him.

"Did you guys have sex," He asked looking at me.

"Um yeah we did, but it was not that good. We were a one-time thing and we never did it again," I said looking at him. There he goes again getting jealous. "Chris, why are you asking me these types of questions. Are you jealous."

He gave a little chuckle. "Uh, no. I'm not jealous I just thought you should've told me," he said and I looked at him like he was stupid.

"The fuck, nigga no. What happened to me and my love life when we separated is none of your business. And if you would've done what you should've done in the beginning none of that shit would've happened," I said looking at him.

"Okay but now that we are dating, I think you should've let me know," He said looking at me.

"Look Chris lets not ruin the day," I said getting out of the car. He pulled me and back and kissed me. We made out for a little bit.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have——," he said with me cutting him off.

"Shh, shh, it's okay we all make mistakes," I whispered against his lips.