Chapter 26

Sabrina's POV:

I woke up the next morning and Chris was still sleeping. I smiled to myself. Then he woke up when I rolled over. "Good morning," he said looking at me.

"Good morning baby," I said looking at him. He kissed me on the cheek. "This shirt is so comfortable."

"Yeah, I know that's why it's my favorite," he said looking at me.

"Well, I'm gonna take it," I said getting on top of him, I sat cowgirl style.

"Babe, you were," he said then he pause.

"I was what?" I said laying on his chest. I snuggled my face in his neck.

"You were a freak last night," he said rubbing my ass.

"Mmm," I moaned.

"You like that shit," he said still rubbing my ass. I got up and looked at him.

"You were a freak too, but then again when are you not," I said looking at him.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"You had that hurt look in your eyes last night," I said looking at him.

"Well, when the girl, I thought was the one for me decides to leave me," he said looking at me. Then I got sad.

"Oh, um well I'm sorry that I wasn't the one for you," I said getting off him, I got off the bed and started putting my clothes on. Then he got out off bed and snatch my shirt. "Give me my shirt back, Chris."

"No, and you don't have anywhere to go," he said.

"There's a thing called a friend's house and a hotel,"
I said trying to grab my shirt. "Give me my clothes Chris." I was trying to get it then he pulled me towards me and kiss me. I pulled away. "I hate you right now, but come on I'm not the one for you?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"You are and I really love you and I will do anything for you," he said pecking me on the lips.

"I love you too," I said looking in his eyes. "Fuck, I hate you so much but I still love you." He chuckled and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Come let's head to work," he said walking away.

"I don't have a job," I said looking at him.

"Well you can work as my photographer," he said looking at me.

"I can't work for you," I looking at him.

"Why not?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"We're dating it wouldn't be right if I work for you," I said looking at him.

"And who said I care if you work for me," he said looking at me.

"Okay fine I will do it," I said looking at him. I walked over to him and sat on him. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

"For almost leaving you and lying to you," I said looking at him. He kiss my cheek.

"Someone told me, that we all make mistakes and we learn from it," he said looking at me. I got up and took my shower. "Babe, I have a recording in ten minutes so please hurry."

"Okay I'm coming, shit I don't have my camera," I said rinsing my body off.

"We can just stop at the store on our way," he said.

"Just go ahead, I will come later," I said turning of the shower.

"Okay," he said opening the door to kiss me on the cheek. "Bye baby."

"See you later," I said walking out the shower. I got ready and left. I stopped by the camera store and got a new camera.