Caught in a Lie

Sabrina's POV:

We had listen to the album that day and it was really good. Actually beyond good. I can't lie to him about me moving. I mean to tell you the truth what he don't know won't hurt right? Well anyway we are at Chris opening night for the album. "Hey, come on, this is also about you too," he said pulling my hand.

"No, it's your night," I said looking at him. I peck his lips. We hung out that night and got home. Well you can guess what happened after that.

Chris POV:

I woke up the next morning and just enjoying the beauty that was laying in my bed. Then her phone starts to ring. I picked it up and head out to answer it. "Good morning who is this?" I asked.

"Um is this Sabrina friend," a female voice said.

"Um no I'm her boyfriend, why?" I asked.

"I will just call back then," she said

"No, why are you calling her so early," I said.

"I was just calling to make sure everything is going good at the house," she said.

"Why are you so worry about her?" I asked.

"Um I guess Sabrina did not tell you. She's moving by the end of the month to Chicago," she said and I froze. "Hello?"

"Yeah, I'm here, thank you for letting me know, is there anything else you want me to tell her," I said.

"Um I was just calling to make sure everything was okay at the house, and how was the packing going," she said.

"Okay I will let her know," I said. "Okay bye."

"Bye," She said and I hung up the phone. I walked back in the room and got back in bed and put her phone down next to her. A few minutes later she woke up and smiled at me. I give her a fake smile.

"Babe what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, just thinking that's all," I said. We got up and head downstairs and made breakfast. We were eating. "So how's the packing going?"

"Um good, why?" She asked.

"Because your realtor called this morning and was wondering about the move to Chicago," I said and she choke on her food.

"Shit," she said under her breath.

"When were you gonna tell me about this, Sabrina?" I asked.

"Um I was gonna tell you but I just couldn't find the right time," she said.

"Yes you could when I asked about why you were packing," I said.

"Look it's just small move," she said.

"IT'S NOT JUST A SMALL MOVE SABRINA. THIS MOVE ITS GONNA TAKE US AWAY FROM EACH OTHER," I yelled.

"Look I'm sorry, when I made this decision you were not around Chris," she said looking at me.

"I KNOW THAT BUT YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST TELL ME ABOUT THE MOVE SO I COULD BE PREPARED, SABRINA," I yelled.

"I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN MY LIFE, CHRIS," she yelled.

"WHY NOT SABRINA, WE'RE TOGETHER YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO TELL ME WHATS GOING ON," I yelled back.

"Look, stop yelling," she said looking at me.

"You know what forget it, just get out Sabrina," I said looking at her.

"Look I'm sorry," she said looking at me.

"I don't care just get the fuck, it's over. I don't want to see again and don't even bother calling," I said looking away from her.

"Chris, I said I'm sorry," she said grabbing my arm. "Look I know this would be happening if did tell you, but Chris I just wanted what we had to last for maybe a little. But if this what you want I will leave."

"Just leave," I said looking at her.

"Okay, I love you Chris," she said. She went upstairs and got her clothes and left.