Making a Decision

Sabrina's POV:

The woke a few hours later after we had sex. Chris was still sleeping, so I got out of bed and went to the balcony and sat there. This fucking cast is annoying. Now Chris gonna help get my bath. Put my pants on and do pretty much everything for me. I need my camera. Everything is in Chicago right now and I need to get them back. My clothes are in Chicago. I'm literally living out of my suitcase right now. I picked my phone up and the apartment manager. "Hi, is this Mr. Carson."

"Yes, who is this speaking?" He asked.

"Um, this is Sabrina Wilson. I was supposed to be in one of your apartments a few days ago, but I got into a car accident in L.A and I'm not gonna be able to make it still a few weeks," I said.

"Okay, don't worry your apartment is fine. The movers dropped your stuff off yesterday and everything is safe and sound," he said.

"Okay, thank you so much," I said.

"No problem will that be all," he said.

"Yes, thank you again," I said.

"Okay, bye," he said.

"Bye," I said hanging up the phone. I sat there and just stared. I'm gonna end the thing between Chris and I and just move to Chicago. I mean he did cheat on me. Yeah that's what I'm gonna do break it off with him and go to Chicago.