Making Love

Sabrina's POV:

After Chris left the house I started crying because I thought he was gonna stay. It's fine I'm a strong girl and I can survive. I got out and head to work. I got in and started working and I got a call from Chris but I ignored it.

"Are you okay," Dani my assistant asked looking at me.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking," I said looking at my computer.

"Okay," She said walking back to her desk. I day went by fast which was good because I couldn't focus. I got in my car and started crying again. I drove home. When I was pulling up to my driveway I saw Chris car there and I got happy but still mad at him.

Chris's POV:

I looked through the window and saw Sabrina's wiping her face, and making sure her was looking good. I smiled to myself. Y'all are probably wondering how I got into her house. She always keeps a spare key under her rug in front of the entrance.

I got in and got some of her favorite snacks so me and her can hang out and talk. She got out the car and walked to the front door. And it opened, "hi baby, I got you roses," I said holding the roses up. She walk over and hugged me.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you," she said in the crook of my neck.

"I love you too and I'm sorry," I said looking at her. Then tears started flowing down her face and I wiped it away and kissed her. She kissed back and it turned into a passionate kiss. My hand slowly went down to her butt and I squeezed it and she gasped. I took my opportunity to put my tongue in her mouth. We wrestle each other tongue. It started to get sloppy.

"Let's have sex, baby," she moaned in the kiss. I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist. I walked her over to the couch and put her down without breaking the kiss. She started unbuckling my belt. I unbutton her shirt and it revealed her black laced bra. I broke the kiss and started kissing her jawline and neck. I stopped at a spot on her neck and sucked on it. She moaned and I love it. I sucked and kissed every part of her upper body.

I looked up at her getting permission to take off her pants and she smiled at me. I took it off and started rubbing her area on her black laced panties. She was already wet. I kissed her inner thighs and when I got to her area I teased her a little bit. I took her panties off and played with her clit. "Fuck Chris," she moaned. Then I leaned down started licking her clit. "Oh my gosh, baby that feels good."

"Mmmm baby you taste amazing," I said on her clit. She tried to push my head away but stayed there.

Sabrina's POV:

"Baby faster," I moaned as he licked my clit. Shit this man is amazing. He put one finger inside me and I jerked. "FUCK," I yelled. "Oh my.... baby I'm coming," I said trying to push him off, but it was no use cause I just got weak from every pump in and out of me.

"Baby don't do it yet," he said getting of his knees. He took a condom out of his pocket and put it on, then sat down on the couch. "Come here baby, sit on me." Sat on him put CJ in me. I hissed from the pain. I started bouncing up and down on him.

"AH, AH, FUUUUCK, FASTER BABY. Fuck Chris," I yelled slowing down and he flipped me over and put CJ inside me and pumped in and out and few minutes after I released on him. We did it for about four more hours.

"I love you baby," he said kissing me.

"I love you too baby," I said back.