Morning Make Out

I really want to make out with you — unknown

Sabrina's POV:

I woke up with Chris's arms around me. He was just looking at me smiling. "Good morning beautiful," he said looking at me.

"Good morning," I said smiling at him. I looked at him for a second.

"Had a good night," he said kissing my cheek.

"Yeah just a little tired that's all," I said smiling at him. He started to kiss up to my lips and I stopped him. "Chris, I didn't brush my teeth."

"Me neither," he said smiling at me. I smiled back and got on top of him. Leaned down and started kissing his neck.

Chris's POV:

Sabrina got on top of me and started kissing my neck. Damn she's making me hard. "Damn Babe," I said smiling at her.

"You like that," she said smiling but still kissing my neck. I flipped her over, now I was on top. I started kissing her neck. She started moaning, it's like music to my ears, hearing her moan.

"I  can fuck you right now," I said smiling to myself.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. She started tugging on my shirt. I took it off, showcasing my tattoos on my chest and abs. She bit her lips at the sight of my abs and covered up chest. "Damn."

"You're so dump," I said with a chuckle. She chuckled along too.

"Mmmm Chrissss," she moaned. I sucked on her neck. She was enjoying every bit of it.

"Sabrina, I want to make love to you," I said and she stopped her moans and looked at me.

"It's too early Chris," she said getting up from under me.

"What's wrong," I asked looking at her.

"Look I just think it's too early that's all," she said looking at me. I looked at her in confusion. She looked at me and walked over to the bed. "Look I'm just not ready yet. I know I've been turning your offers down. I'm just not ready. But I promise I will give it to you."

"I don't care, can we just make out. Your lips are so fucking soft," I said and she chuckled, so did I. We made out the whole morning.