Chapter 16

Grayson's Perspective-back at the hotel

That was amazing. I conquered my fear of heights. I would actually do that again. I laid down on the bed and so did Kimberly, but she rolled over and on top of me. I looked at her confused. Then I remembered what she said to me earlier. "You're getting punished." What could she possibly do?

"What are you doing?"

"I told you...you're getting punished." She said with a smirk. This was actually scaring me.

"What are you gonna do?" I smirked back. I felt her lips on mine and my hands traveled down her body but she pulled away from the kiss.

"This is the punishment. You are not allowed to touch me. Only I am." Her lips reconnected with mine and they moved in sync. She held onto my arms so I wasn't able to touch her. She got off of my lap and bent down. She unzipped my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers.

(A/N: Another Smut????!!!!)

Kimberly's Perspective

I took his length in my hands and started pumping him slowly. I heard him groan and saw that his head was thrown back from the pleasure I was giving him. I kissed the kip and his breathing was uneven but heavy. 

"Babe, s-stop teasing." He said. I smirked at him and shook my head no. I took all of him in and pumping what I couldn't fit in my mouth. He started twitching in my mouth and knew he was close. Soon he shot his seed in my mouth and I swallowed, but I kept pumping him. He came again and that's when I was finished.

"That felt really good, but you were teasing way too much." He laughed."

"I told you that you were gonna get punished." I laughed back.

"Wanna get in the shower with me?" He asked.

"Why not?" I said and followed him to the bathroom. I have no idea why but I felt so shy around Grayson. We've already had sex. Grayson was already undressed but I just stood there looking in the mirror.

"No need to be shy baby girl." He whispered seductively in my ear, making my breath hitch. I hate how he has this affect on me. It just makes it a whole lot easier on him. He hugged me from behind and slowly started to take my shirt off leaving me in my bra and shorts. His hands never left my body and he slowly unbuttoned my shorts letting them fall to the ground. I felt his lips on my cheek. Then, he turned me around that way I was facing him and he kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back immediately. He slid my panties down and unclasped my bra letting them fall to the ground. 

"Jump." He mumbled into the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms were wrapped around his neck. He walked into the shower an put me down, not breaking the kiss. His hands slid all the way down to my ass, giving it a tight squeeze. I moaned into the kiss, sending vibrations throughout our lips causing him to groan.

My hands rubbed up and down his toned stomach, but still not breaking the kiss. He bent down and grabbed my thighs, picking me up again. I wrapped my legs around his torso once again and he slid his length inside me, making me gasp. 

"Fuck your so tight." He grunted while thrusting in and out of me.

"Grayson!" I moaned. He went faster and his tip hit my g-spot repeatedly making me scream his name in pure bliss. I felt my high coming, that little knot forming at the pit of my stomach. He twitched inside me and his warm liquids spilled inside me. He pulled out and put me back down. I pecked his lips before turning around to wash my body. He helped me wash my hair and my back since I couldn't reach. I did the same with his too.

We finally got out of the shower and wrapped our bodies in towels. I turned around and looked at Grayson who was looking at himself in the mirror. His towel was wrapped around his waist giving me a perfect view of his v-line. I smiled at him and he smiled at me. We both brushed our teeth since there were double sinks. I got dressed into some shorts and a sweatshirt and some ankle socks.

"Grayson put on some boxers and sweatpants, that's it. He was shirtless but he's always shirtless, nothing new. I got in bed and got on my phone. I missed a few texts from:

Missed texts

Ethan: 

Hey when are you guys coming home???

Ashley:

I'm sorry I didn't answer I was so busy with work

Kevin: 

Wyd?

Momma:

Hi honey, I was just checking on you. I love you

Delaney:

Hi, when you come back from your trip we have a new project for you

My response

To Ethan: 

I think tomorrow or the day after...

To Ashley:

It's ok girl, just make sure you get a break. Don't over work yourself ily

To Kevin:

Hey I went skydiving earlier today but I'm in bed now

To Momma:

I love you too

To Delaney:

Thank you. I should be home by tomorrow night or sometime after that.

I forgot about my photography. I might as well take a few pictures here since I brought my camera. I think that Delaney would like it. I plugged my phone in the charger and went to bed. Grayson pulled me closer to his body and turned the lights off.

"Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight." I drifted into a deep sleep but Grayson said something that I was not expecting at all.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed my cheek. 

A/N: Sorry this is a shorter chapter I just didn't know what else to write lol