Chapter 39

A/N AT THE END PLEASE READ!

Grayson's Perspective- One Week Later/ End Of Honeymoon

Today was our last day in Hawaii and we would be leaving later tonight. We were currently packing our bags until Kim stopped all of a sudden. Her face looked pale and she looked weak. I walked on her side of the bed and sat next to her.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"I-I don't feel so good."

"Just relax and I'll pack the rest of your things.

"Ok."

____

The rest of our things were packed and we would be leaving in an hour to go to the airport. Kim was fast asleep on the bed. I was laying next to her looking through my phone at pictures of Tori. I miss my baby girl so much. It was finally time for us to leave so I woke up Kim and we walked to the Uber I called for. We got in and the driver drove us to the airport.

___________

(I skipped the plane ride just because)

We were finally home and in bed. Kim still wasn't feeling well so she's been in bed ever since. I was rocking Victoria to sleep but it's not really working. She's still wide awake. I tried playing with her for a little bit to tire her out and it worked. I laid her down in her crib and went back to my room. Kim was awake but still lying down.

"You okay, babe?"

"I honestly don't know. I feel like I have...have..."

"Have what?"

"Gray...did we use a condom? When we..."

"No..."

"I might be pregnant...I don't know, maybe I'm just paranoid or something."

"Kim, maybe it's best if you take a pregnancy test." I tell her.

"Ok. Can you go to the store and buy me one?"

"Of course." I'd do anything for her.

I drove to the store and bought at 4 boxes. The cashier gave me a weird look but I didn't care. She bagged them up and I gave her the cash and left to go back home.

Kimberly's Perspective

Grayson cane back home with the pregnancy tests and I took them and ran into the bathroom. I peed on all 4 of the sticks and set a timer on my phone. Grayson stood outside of the bathroom waiting for something to happen.

Grayson's Perspective

If Kimberly is pregnant I wouldn't mind. I love kids and Tori would be a big sister. She is an awesome mother to Tori so what would one more do?

Kimberly's Perspective

The time went off in my phone and I turned it off. I slowly looked at all the pregnancy tests I took. Two of them cane out positive and the others cane out negative. I gave Grayson a look and grabbed my phone calling y doctor. I told her what happened and we scheduled an appointment for next week.

"I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not." I told Gray.

"What do you mean?"

"I took all the tests and 2 of them cane out positive while the others cane out negative so I scheduled an appointment to see if I am."

"When?"

"Sometime next week. I tried getting f in earlier but all of her spots were full. So now we just have to wait."

"Well if you are, you'll be awesome mom. You are great with tori so would one more really hurt?"

"Yes."

"Kim."

"It will hurt when I give birth!"

"You have time before that happens." He laughs.

"It's not funny Grayson." I said laughing.

"Then why are you laughing?"

"Because you're laughing."

______

I was feeling better and just decided to get out of bed since I've been in bed ever since we've gotten back from Hawaii. Tori was awake and everyone was all downstairs getting ready for dinner.

Alyssa and I were setting the plates down in the dining room and as we were we just made small talk. I really missed her.

"So how was your honeymoon?!" She asked all excited.

"It was fun."

"Did you do the nasty?"

"Duh." I said blushing and laughing a little.

"Oohhhh."

"About that...I might be pregnant."

"WHAT!?"

"Ssshhhhhh."

"Does Grayson know?"

"Yeah. I took like 4 pregnancy tests earlier today."

"Wait...but you said might. I don't understand."

"I took all 4 but only 2 cane out positive."

"That's odd."

"I know. That didn't happy when I found out with Tori. But...I scheduled a doctors appointment to know if I really am or not."

"Are you excited!?"

"I'm a little nervous, to be honest."

"Why!? It's your second baby!"

"I know, but what if I'm just getting mine and Grayson's hopes up and then when it comes to find out I'm not pregnant, that's gonna crush me."

"Oh honey. I didn't think about it that way." I sniffled a little bit wanting to cry. I blinked back the tears and finished setting the table.

We all started eating our food, but Ethan wasn't home. Alyssa was starting to get worried about him because he's never been gone for this long.
_____

"Gray, do you know where Ethan is?" I asked.

"Last time I saw him was before we left for our honeymoon. He hasn't been home since we've gotten here."

"Alyssa is upstairs freaking out."

"I'll call him."

"She tried calling him, texting him but nothings working."

"Shit." He whispered under his breath.

Suddenly the front door opened revealing a wet Ethan. It was raining outside.

Alyssa cane down the stairs with her eyes all bloodshot red. She saw Ethan and ran to him.

"What the hell happened!? You called hours ago telling me you were on your way home!" Alyssa shouted.

"Baby. I know. Traffic was backed up and when it loosened up I started driving and the car broke down an hour before I could get here." He explained. It made sense but he could've called one of us to come and get him.

"Why didn't you call one of us?" Gray spoke up.

"My phone died. I ended up walking home and it started to rain."

"Oh baby. I'm sorry. I'm so glad you're ok." Alyssa said hugging him.

He kissed her cheek and they both went upstairs. It was really late at night and Tori was already sleeping. Grayson turned the tv off and we both headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

Ok guys so the next chapter will be the last. It will be an epilogue. This book is the second book that I've written but also the longest lol. See ya and PEACE✌️