Chapter 21

Kimberly's Perspective- 2 months later 11:15 a.m.

I am 5 months pregnant and I feel so fucking fat. I eat all the time, I gained so much fucking weight and not to mention, the other day my feet swelled up so bad it looked like something was in there and could just pop at any moment. I am officially not allowed to work, says Delaney and Grayson. She comes by at least twice a week to check on me. Later on today Grayson and I will be finding out the gender of our little bean. I'm super excited. I'm kind of hoping for a boy but Gray wants a girl.

___

We were getting ready for the appointment. As we were getting ready I heard a loud BOOM and heard Grayson yelling "OW!" What the fuck did he do now? Maybe he slipped since he's in the shower. I walked into the bathroom to check on him.

"Gray, you ok?"

"I hurt my arm." He groaned in pain. My poor baby.

"How?" I asked.

"Well I was washing my body and I dropped my bottl eof soap and when I went to bend down to get I somehwo managed to slip and fall!"

"You gotta be more careful."

"Yeah I know."

"Get out and let me see." I said. He wrapped a towel around his waist and got out of the shower. I checked his arm and he had a fucking big ass brusie that basically covered his whole entire wrist.

"We are getting that checked out today before my ultrasound."

"Baby, it can wait."

"No, we are getting it hecked out before my ultrasound. End of discussion." I saod then walked out.

He finally got dressed and since he hurt himself, I wasn't letting him drive. Yes I am gonna be very overprotective of my baby. We got to the doctors and I aksed to get his arm checked out. We waited for 5 minutes until we were called back. Grayson explained what happened and the doctor did an x-ray. He needed a cast on his arm for about 6 to 8 weeks. We decided to do that after my ultrasound.

___

I was laying on the table while the doctor spread the cold gel on my stomach. We were all looking at the screen. She wasn't saying anything which was kind of worrying me.

"Well your baby is completely healthy. Congrats! It's a girl!" I instantly was in tears and I hugged Grayson as atight as I could. 

"We're having a girl." I said into his chest.

"I know, baby. This is exciting!" He said.

"I'll go print the pictures and give them to you."

"Thank you." I said, wiping my tears. 

Grayson and I were discussing how we were gonna tell everyone while the doctor was printing the pictures from the ultrasound. I'm so excited. Grayson came up with the idea of a gender reveal party, it doesn't sound bad at all.

The doctor came back with the pictures and scheduled for me to come back in a month. We looked at them and I made sure, that when we got home to hang them up, maybe in a frame too. 

Since Grayson hurt himself and he needed a cast we decided to go back. The nurse was taking forever to put the damn thing on his arm so they called in another nurse and a doctor. They told him not to get the cast wet and that he had to wear it for 6 to 8 weeks. 

Finally we left the hospital, I drove, and as I was, Grayson was rubbing my stomach the whole time. It was nice and soothing. We finally were home and Ethan and Alyssa were in the living room watching TV.

"Hey guys." Alyssa said.

"Hey." Me and Grayson said at the same time. I went back into my room and put my purse in there. I grabbed the pictures and hung them and put them on my desk. Grayson walked in and hugged me from behind and rubbing my stomach.

"I can't believe we're having a girl." I said to him.

"Me either. I am gonna spoil her rotten too."

"Yeah I know."

"I love you."

I love you more."

He unwrapped his arms from me and we both walked out of my room, I made sure to close the door. We sat down in the living room with Ethan and Alyssa, and just talked about some stuff.

"So did you guys find out what you are having?" Alyssa asked.

"Yes but we are keeping our mouths shut. I want it to be a surprise." I said. You're probably wondering if I have met the twins' parents and I have, only twice. I haven't met their sister yet but I hear she's really awesome.

"Dang it." Ethan said.

"You'll just have to wait." Grayson said.

We talked a little more and it was beginning to get dark. Ethan ordered some Chinese take out and Grayson went to go pick it up. It was just me, Alyssa and Ethan. 

"Grayson better hurry up, I am starving!" I said rubbing my stomach.

"Yeah me too." Ethan said.

"Yeah but you're aren't feeding for two." Alyssa laughed.

"True." He said. Grayson finally walked in the house with the food. He set it in the kitchen and then came back to help me up. It's getting harder for me to stand up on my own. Sitting down, not so much but trying to get back up is a problem.

Everyone was eating and conversing. It was just a regular day for us. Alyssa was going to leave but Ethan stopped her. She was looking at Ethan and then back at us for our approval. I don't mind honestly, we have gotten super close.

"You can stay, you don't have to ask us." I told her.

"Thank you, but I don't have clothes." She said

"Just borrow some of mine. I wear Grayson's stuff to bed anyway." I said

"Thanks, again." She said smiling.

"No problem." Grayson said.

"Gray, can you help me up?" I asked. He nodded his head and grabbed both of my hands pulling me up. I walked in my room and grabbed some clothes for Alyssa. She took them and walked into the bathroom to take a shower."

"Baby, I'm gonna go get ready for bed, I'm tired." I said to Gray.

"Ok, I'll be in there in a little bit, after I finish cleaning up."

"Take your time." I told him." I kissed his cheek and walked away.

A/N: I though this chapter was pretty cute. THEY'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!! lol