Puppy love

Ash's pov

I was watching tv with my feet up on the coffee table. I was smoking a cigarette letting the fan blow on me. I was home all alone because nobody really lived around my house. It used to be just Ace and I but that's over. The front door opened up and it was Blair. She had Aj with her. I was supposed to be baby sitting today.

"Hey Ash" She said handing me Aj

"Hey little man" I said to him

"So I'll be back tonight I'm going on a date" she said comic back with an apple

"Uh Alright" I said handing Aj a toy

"Watch him good and no drugs" She spat

I say Aj down next to me and went to the fridge to grab a beer. I started drinking that while I placed aj in his play pen. I started to get kinda hungry but I didn't feel like making any food. I was kinda high from smoking before she got here. If kinda reeked of weed in here but she didn't say shit.

Aj started whining probably because he was hungry so I had to get off the couch and actually get food for both of us now since I'm already in here. I don't know why I volunteer to babysit. It's not even my kid but she drops it off here like in the father. He was getting kinda big already 4 months old or so.

"Here little guy" I said picking him up and feeding him a bottle while I ate my cereal

I wasn't to sharp of a cook so I usually made things that were easy or that we're already made for me. Ace did a lot of the cooking around here and the cleaning. He kept things straight cuz he was way more mature then me. Sometimes I like to watch the cartoons aj likes their funny to me. I'm only 14 so what do you really expect? I guess it's a good thing he isn't my real baby and I just have to see him sometimes.

After aj drank his bottle he needed his diaper changed and then he knocked out in his play pen. The house was suddenly super quiet and the only thing that was playing was the tv. I started scratching at my arms and getting all itchy. I haven't shot up since last night when I got home. I try not to do it but the addiction always overtakes my urge to not wanna do it.

I got off the couch and started walking around. I was trying to keep myself busy but I started sweating and getting dizzy. I was really hooked I loved this shit. I could stop if I wanted to but I just don't want to.

I ran downstairs quick and closed the door. I opened the draw and grabbed a fresh needle opening the package. I started melting down the heroine and I sucked it in the needle. I tied off my vein and looked for one that wasn't already fucked. I stuck the needle in and enjoyed the high. It took literally 5 seconds to fuck you up.

I dropped the needle down and I felt so much better. I stumbled back up the stairs and fell on the floor. The room was spinning out of control but I was fine I always got this fucked up. I got myself to the couch and laid down throwing my shirt off because I was burning up.

I wanted to go see that girl. The one I think I'm in love with. She's so beautiful and she does all that shit to me that Jake described. She's gorgeous and I just want her all to myself. I'm scared though I don't do commitment and I'm worried I won't be able to commit to her. I just wanna be a good boyfriend if that's something we ever become but I don't know if I can do that.

I almost killed that guy the other day when I seen him all over her. Kissing her and about to stick his dick in her. I think I loved this girl and you can't even imagine how that made me feel. I wanted to be the only one fucking her.

"Let's go aj we're gonna go see someone" I said picking him up

I was gonna take Aces old BMW because he didn't drive it. It was a really nice car he recently got it before he died. I didn't even have a permit and I was driving, high and with a baby also. Her house wasnt that far and I usually never got pulled over.

I pulled up to her house and went in her driveway. No cars were here so she must be home alone. And all the side niggas she's fucking have cars so I know I don't need to get the gun out of the glove compartment and kill anyone.

I never went to the front door to get inside I usually climbed her fire escape but I can't really climb a ladder with one hand to I went to her front door. I heard her come down the stairs and she opened up the door.

I was instantly hit with her lovely rose and coconut perfume smell. She barley had clothes on. Just a tight ass tee shirt that showed off her tits right through it. It was riding up on her tan thighs showing off her big ass wrapped in a blue thong. I was basically drooling and my eyes were all filled with lust I'm sure. For god sakes my dick was hard in my pants just from looking at her. Being 14 is fucking awesome.

"Goddam your sexy" I said biting my lip

"Oh yeah Ashh" she dragged out

"Mhm" I smiled

I went inside her house and she grabbed Aj out of my arms. She loved babies and I don't really know why. She better not get any of those ideas cuz I wasn't having a baby.

"Let's go upstairs and fuck" she smirked pulling me closer by my chain

"I'm gonna give you that Ashton love all night" I smirked lifting her up and squeezing her ass