Messed with us

Jakes pov

I walked into the basement closing the door behind me. The whole house was ice cold from the air conditioning. It was so hot outside the summer heat here really sucked balls. I was sweating my ass off. I sat down in one of the chairs and threw my hat on the table.

Ash was sitting in the corner on the couch in his basketball shorts and black tee. His eyebrow had two lines freshly shaved in it along with his lineup done. He had his usual chains hanging from his neck and Jordan's on. His blue eyes met with mine and he looked cold inside. Something was bothering him and I hated the fact that I wanted the best for this kid no matter how much of an asshole he was.

He stared at me until I got off the chair but before I could even go talk to him. Glass our leader pushed me back in the chair and started this meeting we were going to have. I sighed and sat down. Ash met eyes with glass as he walked back and forth around the room.

"Listen boys your gonna be apart of this business" he said

"Who?" I asked

"You. Your gonna join Ash in the women business"

I raised my eyebrow kinda confused as to what he met. Ash smirked and I was trying to think of what he meant. Their was a bunch of girls here the other day but I thought that was apart of the party.

"Your gonna be pimping with ash. He's the main leader. He runs the show he takes and receives the money. Plans the girls. Does the calls. Your gonna be co apart of this. That's where I need you in this gang Jake" He explained

I looked over to Rico who was playing with something on the table. His hair was getting a little longer and he had it pushed back. His Jesus piece touching the glass table.

"Don't look at him" Glass said "he's not apart of this he's gonna have a different job"

Rico looked up noticing that we were talking about him. He wasn't paying any attention until just now. Ash was staring intently at glass lost in his own thoughts it seemed.

"Ash" He spat

"Huh"

"Are you fucking listening?"

"Yeah bro girls pimping he's the co leader got it"

"Just making sure. Now go" He hissed

I got off the chair and followed ash upstairs. I wanted to talk to him about that shit that happened a couple weeks ago. I felt like we kinda drifted apart after me yelling at him but I just want what's best.

"Bro what's bothering you?" I asked grabbing his shoulder

"Nothing" He said flatly

"It's that girl isn't it" I said

He didn't even wanna look me I. The eyes cuz he knew I was right. I knew he was in love with her. You could practically see her in his eyes when he talked about her and he acted all stupid when he talked on the phone to her. If she didn't know he was in love SHES dumb.

"Nah" He smirked

"Dude" I laughed

"Alright I guess so. Mia is just amazing. I'm in love with her for sure but she wants this other dude" He said shaking his head

"Fuck that nigga lets go jump him" I smiled

"She'll know"

"No way we'll scare him. Pull a gun out threaten him and he'll be on his way" I winked

"For sure?" He asked

"Do you know me?" I said in a duh tone

He chuckled and then we got in the car and he drove me to her house. Their was some red Lexus parked in the driveway and he told me that that was him. I laughed at the fact he drove a girls car. He was probably a pussy.

Ash's pov

"Let's just wait for him to leave we'll follow him and get him" Jake smiled

I leaned back in my seat a looked around for the bag of weed I kept in here. I opened it and the smell flooded the car. Jakes eyes snapped over to me because of how much he loved weed. I chuckled and started rolling one with a paper.

I stuck it between my lips and lit it. I took a few puffs from it and passed it over to Jake who was staring intently at the fence. I couldn't see through him so I don't know what he was looking at.

"Yo bro" I said nudging him

He looked over at me and grabbed the joint but went right back to looking.

"Bro what are you looking at?" I asked

They looked like they were about to fuck right their in the pool. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat snatching the joint out of anger. He made my blood boil and I was really gonna shoot him.

"Chill Ash" Jake said quietly

He closed the front door behind him and sped off into his car. We let him get a head start and then Jake started driving. We were following him a little ways down the road. We got into this woods area and Jake started speeding up. I looked over at him and he drove into the oncoming traffic.

"JAKE" I yelled

I grabbed the sides of the seat and my body slammed into the window. He cut Blake off and parked right in front of him in the middle of the road. Blake looked shocked and so was I because I didn't expect Jake to drive like a dumbass.

"What the fuck man" I hissed

He slammed the door shut and started barking something at Blake. I watched him as he pulled his gun out of his waistband and pointed at him because Blake wasn't being corporative.

Oh shit

I reached for the handle and missed it for a second. I got out the car and brushed the little bits of weed that was on me. I walked over to where Jake was watching them.

"Get the fuck out" Jake said touching the window with his gun