So wrong

Graces pov

It's been a week since Rico and I had sex. I still couldn't believe I did that with him. Rico is sexy and I never really looked at him like that until recently. Jakes been gone so much trying to find a job and hustling money on the streets. I haven't seen much of him and neither has Nevaeh. I know it's no excuse to cheat on him though. We both betrayed his trust and he will probably never forgive us.

I was in deep thought about this and I have been. I didn't set a good example for Nevaeh by doing that because I sacrificed our family to sleep with his best friend. Rico was laying on the couch eating chips shirtless. I hated how he was always shirtless because his body was so sexy. He had these abs and this happy trail that was so sexy. All his tattoos that literally covered the whole front and back of his upper body arms and neck included. He was literally covered in all different black and white tattoos. They were all so well done and beautiful I loved looking at them and tracing them.

He caught me staring at him and smirked at me. He had this red polo hat backwards over his brown hair that was getting longer. I looked back down at the magazine of wedding dresses. Jake and I have been engaged for so long now and he's talking about the wedding. I can't even think about it because of what Rico and I did.

"What are you staring at" I heard a deep voice in my ear

I turned around and looked at him. His green eyes meeting mine. His facial hair was all lined up and he flashed me his beautiful smile.

"Uh nothing" I giggled

He lifted me off the chair and grabbed my ass. I was wearing one of Jakes shirts but he wasn't here right now he left early this morning to go do something with one of the guys from his old gang.

"Yeah I fucking bet" he smirked

"Your sexy all shirtless and shit do you expect me to not stare?" I laughed

"I'm shirtless so you will stare"

"Yeah That's was I was thinking" I said rolling my eyes

"Did you roll your eyes?"

"Uh yeah" I chuckled

He brought me over to the couch and put me over his knee. He smacked me in my ass twice and pulled my shirt back down.

"Don't roll your eyes at me baby girl" He smiled

"My bad" I said seductive

Rico was a little bit older then Jake and I. He was about to be 20 and I'm only 16. I'm about to be 17 and so is Jake. Rico was a man though and something about the way his ears were pierced and the way he looks at me with those light green eyes.

"You wanna shower together and save water?" He asked

"Yess" I smiled

He held my hand while he walked me upstairs. He locked the bathroom door and turned the water on. He pulled my shirt off over my head and I was just in my thong. He smirked at my body and began kissing down it until he got to the floor and dragged my thong down with his teeth. I walked over to the shower and then he followed behind me.

He slid the glass closed and pushed me against the wall and we started making out. He pushed his dick up against me and started kissing down my neck. He still had that hickey I gave him it was all dark purple and brown now. It looked like he got hit in the neck.

Rico was about to put shampoo in his hair when we heard someone come home. I looked at him scared that it was Jake. He ran the shampoo through his hair quick and jumped out of the shower wrapping himself in the towel.

"Yo Rico? Grace" Jake yelled

"Oh shit" Rico said

"What are you gonna do?" I asked

"I'm gonna run in my room real quick. Don't worry he won't catch us" He winked

He ran out of the bathroom and into his room. I pretended like I was the only one who was showering in here. I turned the shower off and opened the door to the bathroom. Jake was right on the other end of it and he scared the shit out of me.

"Hey beautiful" He smiled kissing me

"Hey Jake" I smiled

"I'm gonna go see Rico okay"

I closed the door to our room and took a breath. Nevaeh was awake so I picked her out of her crib and set her down on my bed to play with some of her toys while I got dressed. I wore some black ripped jeans and a white tank top and brushed my hair out.

I walked across into Rico's room with Nevaeh. He was sitting in his chair with these blue polo joggers on and shirtless as always. His hair was covered by his hat so you couldn't really tell it was wet. He was smoking and blowing it out the window while talking to Jake about nothing interesting.

"That hickey looks like she punched you in the neck" Jake laughed

I said that. Jake and I knew each other so well and we got along so well why did I cheat on him? I'm starting to regret it now and I already did it. Rico was still so cute to me and I wanted to mess around with him but I knew it was wrong and that was the bad part.

"Yeah I know she sucks hard" He winked

"Dam"

I thought it was funny how cool Rico stayed while talking to him. He was talking about me as if I wasn't the one who gave him the hickey.