Do what you gotta do

Ash's pov

I slammed her into the door forcing it to close. She was wrapped around me so tight I could barley breathe. Our tongues were collided my tongue ring massaging her tongue. She threw my hat on the floor and ran her hands through my blonde hair pulling on it but I grabbed her hand and pinned it into the door.

"Don't" I growled

We were on the bed now and I was pulling this little shirt she had on off. She already had my hoodie and tee shirt off.

"Put that tongue ring on my pussy" She said shoving my face down

"Whatever you want baby" I smiled

I got down on my knees and started licking on her clit. I pulled her more into me and dug my nails into her ass. She loved when I ate her out and rubbed my tongue ring all over her. Every girl I ever go down on loves when I do because of it. I knew it was a good idea to get it.

"Get back up here" She said smashing her lips into mine

"Taste yourself baby" I teased pulling away from her

"Yeah" She said grabbing my face

I slid into her and she started scratching at my chest and moving to my back. I loved the scratches but the hair pulling just got me fucked up. I hated when she did that shit.

"Ash fuck me" she yelled

"I am fucking you" I said ramming into her harder

"Shit ash" she moaned

"Don't grab my fucking hair" I hissed holding her arms down

"Your so sexy Ash" she smirked

She turned me on so much and the fact that she liked when I was all dominant over her just made my dick rock hard. I really loved this girl and I just wanted to tell her but I didn't wanna fuck anything up I don't think she's has these feelings for me and it really fucked with my head. I would get all distant and shit.

I finished fucking her and came all over her stomach. My pull out gang was usually strong but I was so fucking high right now. I laid down on the bed and let the room stop spinning. She wiped herself off and got closer to me cuddling into me. I threw my arm around her and enjoyed the moments she was like this.

After a few minutes of her under me. She got off the bed and started putting her clothes on. I didn't know what she was doing I thought we could go for a round 2 but I guess not. She picked my clothes off the floor and threw them on my lap.

"Thanks for coming over but I'm expecting someone in like an hour" She said throwing her robe on

"What?" I said

"Yeah this dude Blake he's coming to pick me up"

"Oh side nigga" I chuckled

"No we haven't even fucked yet. We're dating like going on date and hanging out and shit"

That really pissed me off when she said that. I was falling for this girl and she's to blind to realize it. I would give her the world and she's wasting her time with this Blake dude.

"Good for you" I said going downstairs

"Don't be so butthurt" she laughed

"I'm not I get plenty of pussy so if you two become a thing don't worry about me" I shrugged

I grabbed Aj and headed for my car. I sped off down the street and started thinking of what I was gonna do to this asshole. I wanted to kill Him. He's got my Mia having the hots for him and not me. I got way better dick game I'm sure.

I was gonna come back and see what this kid looked like after I dropped Aj back off with Blair. I wanted to take someone with me. I thought about taking Jake but him and I were kinda not on good terms. I don't like that parenting bullshit.

"Hey Ash How was he?" Blair asked as I rolled up next to her

"He was fine. How was your date?" I asked

"It was shitty he's annoying" she laughed "say bye to your uncle"

I waved at him and waited for her to pull out of the driveway before I went into the driveway and inside. I looked around for my gun and stuck it in my waistband and did some heroin before I left. I could go to Jake but I'm just gonna have to do this on my own. I'm not gonna show up at his house high he's gonna know and he's gonna try and lecture me again. What I do with my life is my business.

I got back in the BMW and sped off towards Mia's house again. I was gonna sit outside her house and see this Blake guy that comes over. He'll be lucky if I don't kill him.

I waited down the street a little and smoked a joint. The music was off because I needed to concentrate on this dude. A few minutes after 8 a red Lexus pulled up to her house. This punk. He got our of the car and he looked like he was from the hood so I got him beat their. He had these jeans on and a stupid Gucci shirt. I rolled my eyes at how annoying he looked with his dad cap on.

"Yeah okay buddy" I laughed at myself

He wasn't a challenge to me. He carried these flowers to the door and she opened it smiling at how romantic this was. Oh is that what she's looking for romance? Because I can be fucking romantic. Candles and a picnic on the beach. Maybe I do to much fucking and not enough of this dates bullshit. That's not how It was tho. I was in a gang I had shit to do and meeting to be at. Drugs to do and spending time with my nephew.

She latched arms around his neck and shot him the biggest smile. I loved that smile. He didn't deserve that smile. She kissed him and his hands went to her perfect ass. That's when I knew even tho I wasn't that guy I was gonna have to be.