Blairs baby

Jakes pov

I couldn't believe how selfish Grace was being right now. We have our own baby and we know how hard it is and she wants to kick this girl out because she has feelings for me. I'm a better person then that. I know I wasn't raised like that but I'm a pretty good person because of what I've been through.

"C'mon Blair I'm gonna get you a hotel-"

"Why?"

"Because you can't stay here anymore I'm sorry" I said grabbing her jacket

"Why not is it that girl?" She hissed

"That's the mother of my child Blair please don't say anything dumb" I said rolling my eyes

"Your really gonna kick me out Jakey" She frowned

"I'm setting you up with a hotel Blair don't worry about it"

"So she's just your boss huh?"

"She's not my boss I'm the boss"

"So your kicking me out"

"No Blair that's not it. Just get in the fucking car" I snapped

When she said that I was kinda angry. Grace isn't my boss I'm hers but I'm in love with this girl. I'm to fucking whipped I'll do anything she wants and it makes me a sucker but I'm definitely far from soft.

I kissed Nevaeh before I walked out the door. Blair was already in the passenger seat and I was trying not to feel guilty. I hoped in the car and we started driving to the nearest hotel I knew.

The rap music was playing quietly through the radio and I was admiring the nice day in Chicago. It was always cold as fuck here so now that it's getting closer to summer it's gonna start warming up.

"Oh god" Blair suddenly said

"What?" I said concerned

"I think my water broke" She said worried

"What!" I said nervous

I nearly slammed down on the breaks. I pulled over to the side of the road and she was just looking at me. I felt like I didn't know what to do but I just had a baby 7 months ago I should know what to do in this situation.

"Jake what do I do?" She said scared

"I'm gonna get you to the hospital don't worry"

I pulled into on coming traffic nearly side swiping a car. I sped down the street through the red light. I looked in the rear view mirror making sure Their was no cops around. I don't know if my warrant has lifted by now but I don't wanna chance it.

"Jake it hurts" She cried

"I know I just had a baby" I said trying to focus on the road

Luckily we weren't far from the hospital so I pulled into the emergency parking lot and left the car running while I helped her inside. Some nurses took her and I went out to park my car. Now I was gonna have to stay here with her and it's not that I didn't want to but it's that Grace is gonna be pissed I'm with another female while she gives birth. I already know how she is.

"Hey I'm jake I was with the pregnant girl"

"Oh your girlfriend is down the hall"

"She's my sister but thanks"

I walked down the hall and she was in the room complaining about how much it hurt. I felt bad cuz I know how Grace felt when she went through this. I never  I wanted to get a girl pregnant again but when I see Nevaeh it's like it would be great to have more but I don't want another one. I need to focus on making money for us and I have a meeting with another gang Rico and I are thinking of joining.

"Jake" she groaned

"Hey I'm gonna stay here for you Alright" I said sitting down next to her

Nevaehs pov

"Come here Nevaeh" I said holding my arms out

Rico was holding her arms up while she stumbled over to me with his help. She was trying to learn to walk she would stand up a little but she still crawls around. She's 7 months old and she's already trying which is crazy. She's growling up so fast. I like want another baby but she's still so little. But I don't wanna go through that pain again.

"Go to Mommy" Rico said

He let her hands go when she was a foot away and she kinda stumbled into my arms and I smiled. It was getting kinda late since Jake went to go take Blair to the hotel. I was wondering where he was and I was getting pissed off. I know she's pregnant and shit but she crossed the line when she started touching my man.

"Hey where's Jake?" I asked

"That's a good question it's been like 4 hours" He said looking at the clock

I was starting to get mad because I know she likes him. I trust Jake but I don't trust these girls. He's so jealous but I'm a girl and I know how to be friends with a guy and not wanna bang them. It just got me mad and Jake always did what he wanted but he gets mad if Rico hugs me or something.

"I'm gonna call him" I said

I dialed his number and waited and waited for him to answer but I was sent to his voice mail. Yo it's Jake Talk to me I groaned hearing his voice mail. I didn't know where the hell he was and I was getting mad. I hated not knowing where he was because he's always doing something dangerous and he's always just disappearing.

"Don't worry about Jake he can handle himself" Rico said