03. Driveby

Naomi's POV

I decided not to go see Shane. I honestly don't want to get that started. I know he's not happy about that but I am not about to be creeping on Jimmy. No matter what were going through I would stay by his side.

I laid in my bed and Jimmy was already gone somewhere. He said he had to do something with his brother, so I was chilling alone.

Shane: You know you sent me your location beautiful. Right?

I had already ignored his last couple of messages. How did I manage to send him my location? I looked out of the window and saw him sitting in his Ferrari outside of my house. It's not like folks don't have nice cars out here, but damn. I put my slippers on and walked downstairs. I went outside to his car and leaned over at the window.

"Why are you at my house, Shane?" I asked, looking at him. Damn, he's so sexy. I need to control myself. I looked around to see if any of my neighbors noticed us.

"Get in baby girl.."

"Umm... this isn't Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I'm not a prostitute."

We both started laughing. I liked the sound of our laughter mixing together. I still can't believe we did all we did last night.

"Of course you're not. But, you did slip out with that money. I am not mad at ya." He smirked at me. I am sorry but I need new weave especially since I am getting a new wig made for the road.

"I mean you made it rain on me. I assumed it was for me." I said, batting my eyes at him, flirting with him a little bit.

"Yes, it was for you. Come back to my hotel room. I need you Trinity." I was hung up on the way he said need. Like I just couldn't believe that he wanted little ol' me. I couldn't deny our sexual chemistry, but I had already crossed the line once for the sake of my husband's job.

"I'm not going to lie I want to." I said, looking at his crotch and I could tell that he was already hard for me. It would be so easy just to return to that hotel room and let him wear me out.

My mind went back and forth on the idea. One more time wouldn't hurt right. It wouldn't matter since I've already committed adultery. It wasn't like it was a new sin. "Shane...I can't. I am going in the house. I've been talking to you for way too long and I am getting tempted every second longer than I stand here."

"Trinity, it's obvious that what you feel for me is steaming hot. The way your body easily reacted to me just from one kiss. It says a lot about how attracted you are to me. The circumstances we have come together on are inappropriate to say the least. But, you enjoyed every minute of it and you didn't think you would. You probably lied to him about how it was. Knowing that I am the best lover you ever had."

At that very moment he had me lost for words. He was right about everything. He was the best lover I ever had and I wanted him again so badly. It was already addicting. But, I said nothing and walked around the front his car and hopped into the passenger seat.

Shane sped off and we were on our way to the hotel. He grabbed my hand and kissed the outside of it. "You are so damn beautiful. So perfect everything about you. Your hair, your lips, your smile, your breasts, your ass. Girl, I don't even know how he lets you out of his sight."

I blushed. His comments made me feel a certain type of way. "Thank you daddy..." I giggled.

You know I love when you call me Daddy, Trin. I was already hard when I saw you walk out of the house. Please don't make me bend you over and fuck you on the interstate." He looked over at me and I smiled at him.

"Daddy... you don't have to sweet talk me. We both know what's going down when we enter that hotel room." I don't know why men try to talk a good game. I obviously got in the car because I wanted him.

"I'm just speaking the truth babe." Shane said, looking straight ahead, but still kissing my hand.

We arrived at his hotel room and unlike last time I wasn't nervous. We entered his room and I collapsed on the bed. It was so comfortable to lay on. Shane laid next to me. I stared up at the ceiling. "I just want to eat your pussy Trinity.." Shane moved between my legs. He'd removed my biker shorts and panties.

Shane kissed all over my pussy the way he did last night. "You're already wet for me." He said, between kisses. He slowly licked my pussy not taking his eyes off of me. I wanted to cream right there. He licked over my clit fast and I was about to lose it.

I covered my eyes. "I'm gonna cum.."

Shane grabbed my hand, so I was forced to look at him. "Don't cover your eyes. Watch me make you cum lover."

Fuck, Shane was too intense and I was loving every minute. "Sorry daddy.."

Shane continued to suck and lick on my clit. I was enjoying all of it. He noticed my body was shaking and he jammed his tongue into my pussy. He tongue fucked me until I came on his tongue. "Oh my god!!" I screamed not caring if anyone heard us.

Shane slurped all of my juices out of my Pusey with his nasty ass. "Tasty lover.." he moved up and kissed me. I loved tasting myself from his mouth.

He laid next to me and held me. I could see his big dick poking a tent in his pants. I rubbed it through his pants. He grabbed my hand. "No, Trinity... I just wanted to eat your pussy."

I shot up in the bed. "What? I want your dick. Don't play with me Shane."

He had a smirk on his face. "No, I'm gonna take you home."

I folded my arms like a little child. "Nope, I'm not leaving without getting dick."

"Is that so?" Shane asked.

"Yes..."

"We'll spread those legs for daddy then." Shane was playing games with my emotions. Did he really think I was going to leave without dick?