40. In The End

Bianca's POV

"Paul, I am serious. I am not cheating on you! Check all my devices." I said, throwing my phone and iPad on the bed. I didn't have anything to hide. I've been so caught up in the wrong shit, that I am about to lose the one person who believes in me.

"Bianca..." Paul shook his head at me. He couldn't say anything, and all he did was sigh at me. "Uh... I would hate to leave Paulie without a father, because of your careless actions." He sat on the bed, and all I wanted to do was cry.

"I am not fucking Tommy. I promise you that." I said.

"Oh, this isn't about Tommy babygirl." He said, in a calm voice.

I was confused. Who the hell was he talking about. "Baby, what are you referring to?"

"Shane McMahon... you tried to fuck him?" He asked me.

How the hell did he know about that? I never told anyone but Kiera. Wait, a minute was Kiera going behind my back and snitching on me. There is no way my girl would do that to me. Or would she?

Well, I guess I need to be honest. "I did after the MYC. I was hurt how you booked me and regardless of you saying you did not decide things, I knew you did. You've always had the power and decision making. But, this was literally a few days after. I was trying to get on Smackdown." I confessed.

Paul nodded. "You know I have been aware of this for a while now. But, I started thinking about all this shit. Why are you even with me? For clout?"

I laughed at him. "Babe, I know we're arguing right now, but please stop using millennial slang. I love you and I am not perfect. But, I have been faithful to you our entire marriage. I don't want anyone else."

Paul went quiet and I am not exactly sure why he did that. "I guess I need to be honest."

"What's going on?" I said, confused. My heart was beating fast and I wasn't sure what he was going to say.

"I fucked one of your friends."

*****

Naomi's POV

There was this scene that keep replaying in my head and I wasn't sure if it happened forreal or it was just a dream.

When I pulled away. I looked up at him like damn. I was hot and bothered from one kiss. I moved closer to him and we kissed again passionately. He had his arms around me and I was pressed against his car. He kissed on my neck and I felt his crotch. He was definitely hard as a rock. I stroked his cock through his pants a few more time.

"Let's not give the people a show." Shane said, pulling away. "Wait until we get into my room."

"Okay..." I giggled. I was a bit anxious to get into his hotel room and see if he could actually put it down. He already had me turned on. We made it finally into his hotel room.

I just couldn't place it. Maybe it was my memory coming back, but I wasn't sure why that memory kept coming to me. I looked over at Shane laying next to me on his phone. "Bae, did we ever make out outside of an hotel and you told me not to give people a show."

"Umm.. yeah the first night we were together. Why?" Shane told me.

"It keeps playing over and over in my mind. I think I am getting my memory back."

Shane put his phone down. "Good baby. I hope so. Have you thought about where you want to wrestle?"

"No, I am not even sure if I still want to wrestle. It's so much going on. I know I don't want to live in Vegas anymore." I said. There wasn't anything really there and I wasn't really close to Bianca or Kiera. I know I have a guaranteed spot at WWE, but I don't know if I want that.

"Apparently, your friend Bianca is getting a divorce. That's what Steph told me, but she lies sometimes."

"Oh, well I wish her the best. She blew up when she thought I was trying to steal him away. I am not interested in being her friend. I think she wants you."

"Yeah, she tried to proposition me when she lost the MYC and I wasn't interested. She's always been weird to me after."

I honestly think Bianca is just an opportunist and that she's been trying to break us up to hurt Shane. I just don't care for messy bitches. "Let's not waste anymore energy on her. Let's just focus on us. So, we're in Orlando now. Should we move here?" I asked. We manage to stay together after my accident. He never left my side, and I am not going anywhere now.

"I wouldn't be opposed to living in Orlando. So, you could be close to your mom." Shane said. He was always being considerate and thinking about my feelings.

"Aww baby!" I straddled him, and looked down at him. "You're mine daddy... We've been through so much in a short time. I ain't going no where."

He rubbed my lower back. "I hope not. I'm changing my life around for you. But, I have an important coming soon. My father wants to discuss some company changes with Stephanie and I. He could be stepping down."

I was shocked. What if his dad wanted to give Shane the company? That would be crazy, but he works super hard. "So, you're going be the CEO."

"Its a huge responsibility. I love the company, but honestly after our little confrontation it could be over you." Shane said.

His dad was that petty though and he's probably right. It could be over me and I hope Shane doesn't have to end it with me. "I'm sure it is."

"I love you and no matter what happens  weren't not breaking up baby." He kissed me.