15. Back On The Road

Trinity's POV

Jon is back on the road again and I wonder how things are going to be now. I haven't wanted to really sleep with him.

Sometimes I wonder why he offer me to another man. Late in the night I sometimes think about it. I just feel like our marriage is a joke. Even before Shane we haven't been really having sex.

I sat on the tourbus wishing I had made the leap to ECW, at least I'd be with my sisters. I really don't bang with anyone here. I sat in a seat alone on the bus lost in my thought. Jon was in the back with the boys. I guess he's glad to be back.

We arrived to the venue for Smackdown Live. I walked off the bus and went straight to the locker room to put my things down.

I wasn't feeling my best today. I was in fact feeling very low energy. I curled up on the couch. My phone buzzed.

"Hi Binky!"

"Trin!! What are you doing next weekend? Preferably Saturday night?"

"I'm not on the live show. What's up?"

"I'm getting married. We're doing a small ceremony. I guess he wasn't play. Can you come back to Vegas?"

Even though I'm feeling weird today, I'm super excited for my boo. "Baby, of course I can. I'm excited."

"I want you as a bridesmaid. Can you do that?"

"Yes love! Just send me the dress I need to get."

"Nah, send me your measurements and we're getting the dresses."

"Wow, this is happening so fast. What's the rush?"

"We got into an argument and we like fine I'll marry you next week. I'm glad cause I wasn't trying to wait."

"Awesome.." I looked up at Shane was standing in my locker room. He locked the door behind him.

"Binky I gotta go. I'll text you." I ended the call and Shane sat at the end of the couch.

"Jon is back. Are you happy?" He said, in a somewhat sarcastic tone. Why would I be happy about that bullshit?

"Of course.. he's my husband." I said.

"I've missed you Bunny." Shane said, but I really wasn't in the mood to fuck him or suck him. I just wanted to be to myself.

"That's nice." I said, looking through my phone.

"Did I do something wrong? You've been really moody lately. Is it your time of the month, Bunny?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "What do you want Shane?"

"Why is it the only time you're nice to me is when I'm dicking you down? Is that the only time I'm some value to you."

Where was this coming from? "Yes, I'm on my period damn. Don't get all defensive on me. I'm sorry just moody as fuck. My husband is hardly talking to me and I'm like he's using me. I'm thinking about getting a separation. It sucks but it's the truth."

His eyebrows rose. "Interesting... so what are you going to do? Get a divorce?"

"Maybe, then start going on dates. Marty Scrull was in my DMs the other day."

Shane climbed on top of me. "Don't fucking play with me like that. You know you're mine."

I pushed him off of me. "You're married and that's not something I want to do forever. This is fun, but I want to be able to do things in public. I don't want to hide. But, you understand."

"Bunny, please don't say things you don't me. You know I couldn't bare to see you with another man. It already bothers me that you're with Jon. I mean do you want me to leave my wife, if that means I'll get you. I'll do it."

"No, you have a beautiful family. Your kids love you and I don't want to be the reason they hate you." I sat in his lap. "You mean a lot to me. But, we both know this is temporary. Eventually we'll drift apart."

"You're falling for me Trinity. You're scared that if people find out you'll be labeled things we both know you aren't. You're scared of the possibility of becoming Mrs. McMahon. I get it I hate being tied to this family too. But, I'm not gonna sit up here and let you talk about possibly dating another man. It's not happening."

He was right. I was scared, but I'm also a realist. I love my girl Binky, but I'm not interested in being chastised like she was. Nobody in my eyes is worth that. "Baby, let's talk about this another time. It's just too deep right now."

"Don't run from the fact that you care about me."

"I really do and you know this. But, we will never be together. There's no fairytale. Maybe for my sisters but not me."

Which is true while I'm happy for Binky, Kiera and Sasha. It's not going to be an happy ending for me and I'm okay with that. I'm fine not having the horse and carriage with Shane.

"I think we will end up together. You make me so damn happy and I know I do the same for you. You're amazing and our chemistry is off the charts."

"But I want children..."

"I can give you children and so much more. Leave him. Don't settle for him."

Damn he seemed so serious. I was straddling him at this point. I pressed my full lips against his. "Daddy! Are you serious?"

Shane's hands were roaming my body and we were making out. Things were getting hot and heavy.

The door flew open and I turned around to see my cousin, Tamina. Shit, how am going to explain this to her? She loves Jon and I, and she wants us to work out.

We all froze and I couldn't believe this was happening. This isn't going to end well.