33. All Tea Isn't Good Tea

Shane's POV

I finally decided to call my wife back since the kids gave her my number.

Traders...

"Well it's about time you call me Shane." She said, in a nasty tone. I know I should have called, but I've been attending to Trin's needs because her husband sucks.

"I've been taking care of somethings here. The kids told me you wanted me to call you. So, what's up." I said, while cooking breakfast for us.

"Are you serious? You're over there playing house with another woman, while you're married. Really? You really are making stupid moves out here. I should leak this to blogs."

I sighed. Here she goes with the bullshit. "So, I am supposed to be okay like you didn't fuck your best friend that one time?" I quickly reminded her of her indiscretions. I don't have a problem with her being bisexual, but damn she can't be out here fucking other people while we married then get mad at me.

"Umm..."She stumbled over her words, what was she going to say. "I was drunk. It was a mistake."

"Look, I don't know when I'll be home. But, I will be."

"Do you love her?" She asked me, and it was completely left field for her to ask me. I don't know why she's asking me question, she doesn't want answers too."

"Do you love Ivory?" I asked her, responding back with a question.

"Shane, please let's not do this. It's petty.I am still with you."

I am not going to lie when she first told me about it, I was completely hurt. That's what led me to messing with Jacqueline at the time. But, I know she still messes with Ivory from time to time.

"Look, I gotta go. I will see you soon."

"Was you going to tell me that you got her pregnant?" She said, before I could hang up. How did she find out that information? "

"She's not pregnant. So there is nothing to worry about." I said, hanging up before anything else came up.

The door bell rang. Ugh, I wonder who this is. I went to the door and answered it. "What's up Bianca?" I asked.

"I wanted to see Trinity. Is this a good time?" She looked at me, as we stood at the door.

I turned around and walked back into the kitchen. "Yeah, we're about to eat breakfast right now. She's getting dressed." I said, plating the food and placing it on the kitchen table. I walked into Trinity's bedroom. She was watching her old matches trying to get her memory back.

"I can't believe I have a move where I hit my opponent with my ass." Trinity laughed, looking at her iPad.

"Yeah.. the rearview. We should practice it when you get better." I winked. "Bianca is here to see you." I said.

"Cool.." Trinity got off the bed and kissed me. She was perky today and feeling better. I was glad because I hate to see her down like she was before.

Trinity's POV

"Hey sis! Wait are you still with Triple H?" I joked with her.

"Very funny. You know he's my husband. Steph got pregnant on him too by another wrestler. Anyways, can we talk in private." I said, hoping to get away from Shane.

"Yes, of course. Do you have tea on my husband?" I asked. She has told me a little bit, but not enough. I am still in the dark how I started with Shane. No one seems to want to tell me.

"No, but Shane used to fuck Jacquline. Paul and I think he has a type."

Jacqueline? Maybe he does have a type. I definitely didn't see that coming. We we're sitting on my bed and I was just like really. "Who told you?"

"Paul.. he knows a lot about Shane. I am not so sure you should trust him."

I rolled my eyes. Why does this girl care so much? "Sis? He's been at my side since the accident. I need him and my so called husband went ghost. Why won't you tell me about how this all started?"

"Because the men you are involved with should. That's not my responsibility."  She said, with an attitude. I was becoming annoyed with her. How do you come to my house bringing tea and think I'm going to cut him off.

"Shane isn't going anywhere. You telling me about Jackie was pointless. What's the issue? Why you don't want me with him?" I asked, trying to get some answers.

"You'd become an McMahon and then you'd be the enemy."

I glared at her and scrunched up my face. "Sis, What? Don't you have step daughters that are McMahons? Shane isn't leaving his wife."

"Yes, he would. In a heartbeat. He wants you Girl. That's why he had that deal with your husband."

I narrowed my eyes. "What deal?"

"Shit. I've said too much." Bianca covered her mouth. "Look Shane should be the one to tell you."

"Get out..." I said, She was over here to be messy. She stole Hunter from Steph and she's over here trying to end things with us.

"What?" Bianca looked confused.

"You gotta go Bianca. You're messy as fuck." I opened the door and walked out of my bedroom. Shane was sitting at the table waiting for me to eat breakfast. He didn't even touch his food.

I sat at the table with Shane. "Sorry.. oh my god. Thank you for waiting for me." I said, digging into my food. It was so tasty and I couldn't how domestic he is.

"Bye Trin.." Bianca said, but I ignored her. She has no place to come to my house trying to start trouble. She's telling me about his sexual partner from the 90s, bitch sit all the way down.

Once she left I had to know. "Shane... can you please tell me what happened between us. How did it start?"

He become uncomfortable. Everyone was making me nervous. I have to go off what other people tell me. "What happened?"  I asked.

Shane sighed. "Baby, don't get mad."

"Tell me.."

"Okay so...."