Bonus Chapter 03|| Truth Is

Sasha's POV

"Girl, can you believe Kiera left ECW without telling me?" Bianca said, laying on my bed. She was staying with me for a few days cause she needed space for Hunter.

"It's crazy and messy... but hey WWE coin is pretty good." I shrugged, I was definitely benefiting from the blessing. But, I know that she should have talked with Bianca first.

"Apparently, Carmella is dating Shane." Bianca said, and for someone who doesn't "Fuck" with WWE, sis knows all the tea.

"I heard about that and I haven't talked to Trinity about it." I said, scrolling through my phone and this was the third messages I got from black heart. This is getting out of hand now. "Sis, Tommasso will not stop messaging me. I swear he hates Johnny in real life."

"Well everyone knows he was fucking Candice, so I'm sure he's trying to Fuck you next." Bianca said.

I'm not even trying to do Johnny like that. I love the man so much, but he like Kiera is unhappy at ECW. He's been in negotiations with Vince to come to the main roster. But, I'm just going to mind my business on that. "I'm not interested. But, it's been hard not seeing Johnny everyday."

"Come to ECW.."

"Nah, I'm good sis."

Shane's POV

That night that Bunny was in my hotel room will not leave my head. Her beautiful brown skin so close to mine, and damn she smelled so good. I wanted to Fuck her for old times sakes, but as soon as I mentioned Carmella that died quickly.

I was sitting backstage watching the show in the comfort of my office. When I heard a knock at my door. "Come in!!" I said.

The door opened and it was Kiera Hogan. I knew That signing Her was a good idea, and we've had limited interactions but she didn't have any issues with me.

"Good Evening Mr. McMahon. I would like to talk to you about something." She said, closing the door behind me, and I sat up in my seat.

"Yes, Ms. Hogan." She had my full attention.

"I know that we know each other on somewhat of a personal level, because of Trinity. But, I just want to be clear that I'm not here to be involved in drama. At my previous job the lines were blurred. I want to make sure that doesn't happen. Especially since my husband is the champ."

"I appreciate you coming to say that Ms. Hogan. You've seen me during some pretty tough times." Thinking back to when I almost lost Trinity.

"Exactly, I don't want to be involved in office drama. I also do not want to work in programs with Charlotte at this time. Not because I'm not capable, but because of her sleeping with my husband. We're working through that, and I just want to move on from it completely because I wouldn't want it to turn into a shoot fight."

Charlotte seems to fuck everyone's husband. I had heard about her and Aj, but I wasn't sure.

"Completely understand. I will respect your wishes. Between you and I.. I'm only with Carmella out of boredom. I really miss Trinity and I hope to get her back.

Kiera smiled at me. She must know something, but I'm not gonna ask. "She misses you too. You should get rid of Carmella and go get your Bunny back."

"You're right..."

A/N; it's that time again for questions!!!! Comment below and asks questions to the characters for the reunion show.

Naomi

Shane McMahon

Triple H

Bianca Belair

Kiera Hogan

Jimmy Uso

Aj Styles

Johnny gargano

Sasha Banks

Carmella

Charlotte

Vince McMahon

Linda McMahon

Stephanie McMahon

Cameron

Jey Uso

Marty Scurll

Tye Dillinger

Did I miss anyone??!