02. Rolling In The Deep

Naomi's POV

The car ride home I felt a mixture of emotions. I started crying because what I've done was wrong. Yes, Jimmy would have his job back, but I stepped out of our marriage for it.

I cheated on him for it and now I feel dirty. I let another man make me cum multiple times and touch me in ways my own husband doesn't. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

I returned home not wanting to talk about it or be bothered. When I walked in the house, Jimmy was on the couch.

"How'd it go?" Jimmy walked over to me and held me. I wanted to break down again, but I didn't. I chose not to. Right now I just gotta remain calm.

"You got your job back." I said, not even wanting to touch him. Jimmy hugged me so tight. I felt disgusted with myself.

"Damn I know you didn't want to do it, but thank you. I'm not going to Fuck up anymore." I smelled him and he definitely smelled like weed.

"Jimmy, you're high." I pulled out of his grasp.

"Well, I just let another man fuck my wifey. I had to get high Trinity! Seriously!" He threw his hands in the air. My love for this man is endless, but he's allowing himself to self destruct.

"You said you were done with that. This is the reason we're going through this now!" I rolled my eyes, and rubbed my temples. I hope I wasn't getting a headache.

"Do you like it? Did he make you cum?" Jimmy asked me these intrusive questions and I had to ask myself, would I tell him the truth.

I looked into his eyes. "I hated it and no I didn't cum. He couldn't even hold a candle to you." I said. "I'm going to take a bath."

"Of course he couldn't. Only I know your body Trin remember that." Jimmy yelled, while I walked upstairs.

I had just lied through my teeth. Shane was the best lover I'd ever had. I've never experienced sex so good in my life. He implied that he wanted me again. I couldn't be silly.

I ran the bathwater and put epsom salt and lavender essential oil for relaxation. My whole body was sore and we made love all night. It didn't stop at the shower. I lost count to how many times he came inside of me or I came on his dick.

I sat in the tub and turned on my Pandora. I played the Sia channel and laid back. Jimmy doesn't realize that if he continues to get high he will be out of a job again. Folks say you can't get addicted, but he is definitely addicted to it. He just can't live without it.

As I thought about my night again I felt my pussy get wet. This is wrong, here I am in our home lusting after another man. It's not right. I reached down to touch my swollen clit. I rubbed it a few times. "Trinity... you need to stop." I told myself. I can't be masturbating thinking about another man. I continued against my own judgment to please myself.

Shane's POV

I decided to stay in Orlando another night. My night with Trinity was beyond amazing. The way she sucked me up and took all this dick I couldn't believe it. My wife however, trash but I love her despite her lack of sex skills.

What man in their right mind would allow another man to fuck their wife? If Trinity was mine that would never happen. I rather be poor than allow another man to even touch her. He cares more about his career than her obviously.

Damn, she deserves to be treated better. She loved all the attention I gave her almost like she wasn't used to it.

When she took her clothes off I almost died. I couldn't believe how sexy her body is without clothes. Jimmy Uso is stupid as hell. Maybe he's jealous of her. I don't know their dynamics and honestly don't care.

I decided to text her.

Me: Trinity.... it's Shane O Mac

Trinity: I know that silly 🙃😂

Me: Did you make it safely home?

Trinity: Yes I'm in the bath right now...

My dick instantly got hard.

Me: Don't tempt me like that...

Trinity: It's my relaxation time. I'm a bit sore

Me: You were taking that dick like a pro, lover.

Trinity: 🙈🙈🙈

Me: Find a way to slip away from him. I'm still here in Orlando

Trinity: I can't.

Me: You can't or you're scared

Trinity: Boy, ain't nobody scared of you 🙄🙄🙄

Me: If that's true. Come ride daddy again.. I know you're touching yourself thinking about me. I'm already stroking thinking about when you deepthroated me last night 😈

Trinity: I'm married Shane...

Me: So what?! I am too but that doesn't stop me for wanting your sweet pussy again

Trinity: I respectfully decline.. have a good one Mr. McMahon

Me: You know my tongue took your ass to another level. Even if we don't fuck. Let me eat that pussy again. I know you loved it

Trinity: 🙈🙈🙈

Me: I'll see you soon, lover 😘