18. Walk It Like I Talk It

Trinity's POV

I could lie and say I don't enjoy this but I love his head between my thighs.

We both knew the no touching thing was utter bullshit. I am not going deny the man a meal. I laid back on against the seat in the limo while Shane was on his knees in front of me giving my pussy slow passionate kisses. "I've missed you Bunny. I've missed your pussy."

I rolled my eyes at him and he stopped. My smirk disappeared. "What are you doing? You know I was about to cum Daddy?"

"I fly all the way from Orlando to see you and I tell you I miss you. This is how you repay me?" Shane asked me. Clearly he had an attitude.

I moved forward and pushed him back on the floor. I straddled his face. "Sir, nobody told you to stop eating this pussy." I looked down at him and rubbed my pussy against his face. "Don't do Bunny like that. You know I want to cum. Ain't that what you came to make me do?"

Shane spread my lips and went back to sucking on my clit. "Mmmm.... yess Daddy! You know I'm gonna cum Daddy." I threw my head back enjoying his tongue game.

"Yess Daddy!" I cried out, while Daddy worked my pussy so damn good. It felt so damn good. This is what I needed. I swear he knows how to please me.

My body shook and I came in his mouth. "Fuck Daddy!"  I laid on the floor trying to recuperate after that bomb ass head. Shane kissed me on my lips letting me taste myself.

"I like when you dominate me like that Trin." He said, kissing me on my neck.

"Thanks for making me cumming." My pants were still around my ankles. I was still on cloud nine.

"So did you miss Daddy or nah?" He asked, again. I really believe this guy is in love with me. The question is am I falling for him?

"I do Daddy. I'm sorry I've had a lot on my mind."

"Get in my favorite position then... only thing that needs to be on your mind is my dick." Shane said, waiting for him to get on my hands and knees.

I liked when he talked to me like that. When I was on all fours he smacked my ass. "Stop all the other shit and give me that pussy Trin. You try to act like you don't want this dick."

I arched my back. "Yes, Daddy I want it. Fuck me."

Shane didn't hesitate to slid that dick into my pussy. Just that sound of him entering me turned me on. "Damn so tight. I'm surprised I haven't stretched you out." Shane pounded me nice and fast just the way I like it. "You play a lot of games. Ignoring my texts and phone calls. But you can't run away from the dick. Don't try that shit again Bunny." Shane slapped my ass and fuck me harder.

"It won't happen again Daddy!" When he gives me the dick I forget everything and all I want is him. "I'm.. sorry.. daddy!" He was fucking me so good. He might get on my nerves but his dick is too bomb.

"You better be sorry you fucking slut. Daddy ain't going to be playing too many games with you."

I love when this man refers to himself as Daddy. It's so damn sexy. "Yes daddy! I'm your slut." I threw my fat ol ass back on all that dick. I swear I can't cut him off if I wanted too.

"Yeap daddy little slut." He pulled out of me and said, "Get on your knees and suck this nut out of my dick. Show me you appreciate me."