04. Shape Of You

Shane's POV

Being with Trinity made me feel something again. It made me feel special and I can't describe what it is about her that makes me want her even more.

She was laying on my bed in my hotel room, begging for my dick. Tell me I'm not winning. But, I can't deny the fact that she has some type of hold on me already.

I've been watching her for sometime now. I had quickly jump on this opportunity to be with her. I never thought Jimmy would be so stupid, to let me touch his wife.

Trinity spread her legs back to her ears showing me how flexible she is. "Damn, lover you're full of surprises. But I want to lay back and watch you ride me." I laid against the pillows not being able to take my eyes off of her.

Trinity nodded. "Of course.." She seductively straddled me. "Mr. McMahon you are so bad.."

"Nope... it's all you." I held her waist tight. She leaned forward and kissed me.

"I'm innocent. You're the one who showed up at my house after I said no." She giggled and I couldn't believe how she just tried to throw shade.

"Oh you're being shady baby?" I asked, smirking at her.

"Never..." Trinity responded, sliding down on my thick member. I watched her as she worked her pussy, grinding nice and slow how I like it.

I loved looking at her chocolate beautiful skin and full breasts. This woman is so damn fine. "Mmm.. Trin, ride my dick just that baby." I said, reaching between her legs to stroke that juicy clit while she rides me.

"Mmm.., like this daddy?" She had her finger in her mouth looking all innocent. She sped up a bit and I swear her looking sexy like that and calling me daddy was going to make me bust my load inside of her.

Damn her sexy ass knows how to take dick. "Oh god yes daddy loves it! Please keep taking this pipe baby."

Trinity got off and repositioned herself that her ass was now facing me. Already I love that she's riding me reverse cowgirl. "Okay daddy!" She said, and bounced up and down on my dick. Yeap, I'm gonna cum just from watching her fat ass on my dick.

"Keep going lover. Daddy's gonna cum." I rubbed on her ass. I swear this girl is fucking magic. "You're sexy as fuck."

I watched as she continued to ride me until we both yelled. "I'm cumming!"
I filled up with so much cum while she came all over my dick. She climbed off of me and laid in my arms.

I held her for a few moments. I kissed the side of her forehead. "See... I wasn't going to let you leave without getting some dick."

She sat up in the bed. "I left my phone in the house. Shit, Jimmy is probably worrying about where I'm at. I gotta go. I don't want him to get suspicious." Trinity said, getting up to put her clothes back on.

I didn't want her to leave yet. I wanted to talk to her for a bit. I was intrigued by a woman like her and wondered what made her tick. What did she think about all of this really? Would I get to see her again in a setting like this or are we going to pretend this never happened?

I had so many questions but she has a husband and she has to go. I should respect that but I don't want to. I want to hold her again and play in her hair. Eat her pussy and she will be panting for me. I just still couldn't rack my brain around how selfish her husband is.