09. What Happens In Vegas, Stays in Vegas Part 1

Trinity's POV

I've been traveling for wrestling for six years and I still over flying all over the place. All I want to do is rest before tonight's show. I'm so happy to support my girl and see my loves. Hopefully, Trips will let Binky out the house and we can get wild. It's been a minute.

I saw Bianca pushing a baby carriage in the airport. I screamed. "Binky!!!!"

I ran over to her and saw her beautiful son sleeping in his stroller. My heart literally dropped when I saw her son. He looked so damn precious. If Jon ass acted right maybe I would give him a baby. But right now I am not giving his ass anything.

I still can't believe she had a baby. I hugged Binky so tight.

"Trinity! Sis you look so good." She said, looking at me. I had to take it all in.

"No, baby you look bomb. I can't believe you had a baby." I looked down at him and he looks just like his daddy.

"Thanks love. You're staying with us right?" She said, as we were walking to the car waiting for us. Her security guard placed Paulie in his car seat and put the stroller in the trunk of the limo. Damn, Hunter must be still rolling in the dough.

We were in the limo. "Sure, but I don't want to impose." I said.

"Nah sister mi casa is su casa. Kiera is staying too. She always does."

I smiled. "Dope, so are you wrestling tonight?"

She rolled her at eyes and smoothed her hair back. "Girl, I'm so annoyed with Paul. He's making me choose between wrestling and backstage work. I'm like wrestling but it's not fair. We're still not married and I'm tired of my last name being Blair."

"Damn sis but I know you can't wait to get back in the ring." I said.

"Of course Baby but spill this Shane O Mac tea. Where is your ring?"

I sighed. I really didn't want to talk about him. Nor did I want to go too much into detail right now. I honestly wanted to just have fun in Vegas and enjoy my time with my girls. I groaned at the thought of talking about him. "Girl its a long story but we got into it. I left home a couple days ago and left my ring. I just wanna have fun."

Binky looked concerned and she shook her head. "Sis, I'm sorry I brought it. You clearly look like you don't want to talk about his tired ass. But if you want to stay with us on your off days you can."

"Thanks sis. I got a hotel room in Orlando with Shane. He's been working on NXT since it's been a shit show since Trips left. I read that your company is bigger than ROH and is not even considered an Indy show because of the quality of everything. It's about to be Monday Night Wars once y'all get on television."

"We're definitely planning on doing that. Just wait for it sis. You might want to jump ship while you can. I heard the McMahons are going crazy." Bianca said.

"I mean were good on the main roster but I heard Vince is carefully watching every move y'all make."  I said.

"He can continue watching us. We've going to have big names wrestling for us in this show called One Night Only. Kenny Omega, Bullet Club, Flip Gordon, Rey Mysterio, Victoria, Shaul Guerrero. I'm trying to book Shaul Guerrero against Sasha Banks. We're trying to figure out something with her contact."

"Damn that sounds fire as hell. Girl, I do have to be honest. The sex with Shane is amazing. I cant stop we've seen each other three times."