08. Mirror

Trinity's POV

I hope to god Kiera didn't hear Shane in the background. I wonder what she wanted to talk to me about. Shane was kissing all over my neck, and sliding my panties off. "Are you finished talking Bunny?" Shane asked, between giving me succulent kisses on my neck.

"Daddy... of course." My panties were off and his pajamas pants were off. I was filled with mixed emotions of lust, hurt and anxiousness. But, more than anything I wanted his dick inside of me. It would make feel better, if only for that moment he's deep inside of my pussy.

"Who were you on the phone with?" He asked.

"My sister, Kiera. She wrestles for Triple H's company and she's making her debut this weekend."

"You didn't want to hang out this weekend? Since you're only booked this Saturday and Sunday?"

I sighed. "Shane you didn't say anything. Plus, I want to see's Bianca's baby."

"Don't you think it's interesting your friends all slept with married men?" Shane said, throwing shade.

"I couldn't help but glare at him. "I find it interesting you agreed to sleep with someone's wife. I don't think you have any room to talk. People can't help who they fall for." I said, moving from underneath him. How could he be so hypocritical?

"You hang out with Sasha too? Who had Johnny Gargano's baby. I mean I saw the reunion show Seduction: His Vixen. Hunter was wrong for leaving my sister."

"And someone overheard you saying you'd smash Bianca at catering. Don't judge my friends for their choices. They are happy now." Shane knows how to kill the mood. Just when I'm about to get some dick he brings up some of this bullshit.

"Bunny, don't get all bent out of shape. I'm just curious that hang with them."

"You better chill before I leave your company and become Baomi, Queen of the Glow on the indies and Sasha becomes Tasha Money Bags. Don't play with me because Hunter's company is poppin."

"At least he still takes care and sees his children with Steph. I never liked his ass and always knew he would do."

"Baby, doesn't your sister have a baby with Dean Ambrose? I think you need to chill out talking my best friends baby daddy. You better stop before I take you away from your wife."

Shane move on top of me. "Oh, you want to take me away huh? I thought you couldn't do this." The way he looked at me always turned me on.

"You got a lot to say about my sisters but you don't realize that black girl magic is powerful. All my sisters have wedding rings and engagement rings. If I wanted to take you I could." I said, letting him know I'm not playing with him.

"I know you could. You already got me wrapped around your finger." He pushed my legs back and rubbed my pussy. "I told myself I wouldn't take you back and I see you in the lobby tonight. I couldn't help myself. Couldn't see you hurting like that."

I moaned his name. "Fuck, why do I always get so wet for you?"

Shane grabbed his dick after I put my legs on his shoulder. He rubbed his hard dick against my wet opening. "Cause you're mine that's why Bunny."

I gasped when he pushed it all the way in. "Shit.. daddy!" I said, while he slowing starting working my pussy and kissing on my legs.

"Stop playing these games with me Bunny. You're not leaving me nor are you going anywhere. Right?" Shane growled and it was so sexy to hear him being daddyish and dominate.

"No daddy!" I cried out while I squeezed  my breasts. I loved being pounded out and I loved watching him fucking me. "I'm not leaving."

I swear I love fucking this man. He got me thinking about how Trinity McMahon would sound. I gyrated my pussy on his long pole and clenched my pussy around his dick.

"Got damn Bunny... your pussy is too good. I'm gonna just bust my load right now." Shane said, fucking me harder than before.

"Cum inside of me daddy !" I yelled and that's when we both came together. He moved down on me and we we're lost in a steamy kiss.

Shane sat up in the bed and grabbed his checkbook. "Let me pay the mortgage for the rest of the year. I don't want you stressing over it."

I looked at him like he was crazy. Oh no, this isn't that type of arrangement. "No, baby. Don't worry about it. Roman helps us when we need it. We're fine."

"Bunny, please just let me do this for you. That way you can spend your money or whatever." Shane tried to talk me into accepting the money.

I wasn't going to allow this situation to become some sugar daddy type shit. I'm just fucking him for right now. Then I don't know. Maybe one day my marriage can be fixed, but shit was falling apart before I even kissed Shane.

"No!  I don't need it. We're fine and soon he'll be working again. Baby, don't."

He groaned and put the checkbook down. "Alright Bunny But let me know if you need anything."

I like that he wanted me to help me out, but eventually we're going to go back to our real lives. I don't want to be in debt to anyone. Many months of rent means that I can't turn him down ever for sex. I like being able to say when and where.

I won't allow myself to get too wrapped up in our situation. It can become addicting if I'm not careful and it's clear he doesn't want to lose me.

But, eventually I'm going to have to go back to my husband. If that's even something I want.

"I'm fine Shane... really I am. But, I'm going to sleep now." I climbed out of bed and plugged up my phone.

Josh, my brother in law texted me.

Josh: Trinny! What the fuck is going on with you and Jon? What did he do know? Trust me he told me about the Shane thing. He's flipping out saying you left him and your wedding ring. Are you done with him?

I honestly didn't want to respond right now. I don't want anyone in our business right now. Josh can't repair my marriage. If anyone wants to talk it needs to be Jonathan Fatu. Other than that I'm not talking about anything.