28.I've Been Waiting For You To Come And Rescue Me 🥀

Jon's POV

I know that I was fucked up for forcing my woman to sleep with our boss. Now, I have a big empty house by myself. I've made a lot of mistakes, but this tops the cake.

This was our dream house and I never thought I'd live in it without her. She means everything to me. All I want is my love back.

She didn't deserve what I did to her. I texted the few women that I had slept with and told those three women I'm done for good. Charlotte, Bernice and Cameron.

None of them hold a candle to Trin, but we we're going through things that I couldn't fix.

"Tamina, please talk to Trinity. If you could get her back to Orlando I'll do the rest." I sat at catering talking to my cousin. There was still hope and still a chance we could start over.

Tamina scrunched up her face, clearly annoyed. "I don't talk to her anymore. I'm sorry cuz. Maybe she's not the right woman for you." Tamina said, eating her food. I'm not sure why she would say that cause they were super close.

"Why would you say that?"

"What woman would sleep with their boss for their husband ? Shawty has no self worth. People are talking too. Some interesting pictures came out from Hunter's show awhile back with those two talking. She's still sleeping with Shane." Tamina picked up her cell phone showing me the photos. "Are you sure you want that back?"

I looked at the photos and it did insinuate something is going on between them. I really didn't think anything was going on. Those pictures made my blood boil. This fucking dude stole my girl. I marched from the table and went straight to his office.

I had no interest in knocking so I barged into his office. "Are you fucking my wife?" I asked, and he looked at me confused as well as Daniel Bryan.

"Man, are you okay?" Shane asked me, in a calm voice. But I wasn't going to be calm. We had a one time deal not continue to fuck my wife. Daniel looked like he seen a damn ghost but he didn't move from his chair.

"Fuck no. I know you're fucking Trinity!" I yelled at him. I don't give a damn who he is. I don't like to be disrespected.

"Listen Jonathan I am not going to sit up here and lie to you. I do indeed sleep with her again. She is separated from you and divorcing you. You fucked up and that's your problem." Shane threw his hands up in the air.

I jumped across his desk and started punching him. Shane was trying to hit me back, but I was beating his ass. He should know better than to cross a Samoan.

Daniel pulled me off of him and was holding me back. "Jon get yourself together man. You can't put your hands on your boss."

Shane stood up and adjusted his clothes. He disgusted me. "Exactly, so you're suspended for two weeks. I don't want you hitting up Bunny for money, so that's why I am not going to fire you." He got in my face. "But the next time you put your hands on me you will be future endeavored. Don't play with me."

He walked past me. "Let the man go Daniel. Let's go to lunch I'm feeling Sushi today. You're paying." Shane laughed and the men walked out of the office.

Fuck, two weeks that's a lot of money that I could have had. I need to get my temper under control. This is costing me everything.

Trinity's POV