39. Fire To The Flame🔥

Shane's POV

I was sitting in my office in Orlando when she walked in. I haven't spoken to her in years. When she was inducted at the hall of fame I avoided her.

"Brandon... nice to see you again." She looked around my office. She always called me by my middle name.

I carefully observed her. Still wearing her hair down her back, red lipstick, and long finger nails. Not much has changed about her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"It's been a minute since we caught up. You're looking good these days." She batted her eyes at me.

"You too. I heard you have a training school in Texas." I keep up with the gossip.

She nodded. "I heard you're fucking Trinity. What's that about? I hope you're not giving that girl false hope."

Damn, word gets around fast. "Jacqueline..  what happened between us was in the past. I'm not afraid of my father's opinion anymore."

"So, why are with this young girl? She left your company. I guess the dick wasn't all that to her." Jackie smirked.

" She's coming back, But it was good enough for you to stop fucking Jeff Jarrett." I shot back.

"Still quick with it. I see." She smiled, and leaned over my desk. I could see her cleavage and I was trying my best not to look. "Tell me something Shane. Do you love her?"

"I do. I took care of her after her accident. Oh yea my wife is divorcing me."

"Ol girl finally caught the hint you like chocolate. It's about time. You still voting democrat and telling your father you're a republican?"

"Damn Jay.. why do you know me so well?" I asked.

"I mean I can't help it. We used to be very close. Do you still love me?"

"Jay, c'mon." I grinned nervously. "I'm with Trin right now." There was always a special place in my heart for Jay.

"Does she know about our baby?" Jacqueline asked.

This was such a hard pill to swallow. I got her pregnant, and she decided to keep the baby. But our son died during childbirth. It was such a difficult time for us. "Jay... you know that's a sensitive subject."

"You don't think it is for me? I sacrificed almost a year of my career to have our baby. Only for..."

I walked around my desk and hugged her tight. She rarely talks about the baby, and already she was sobbing. "Jay... let it out." I knew that she needed this and  more than anything she needed to let it all out.

After his death, she threw herself back into work. She never went to counseling, even though I begged her too. Our relationship crumbled after that, and that's when I married my wife.

"It's my fault Brandon... I should have taken the test when you told me to. I was in denial about being pregnant." She cried in my arms, and all I could think about was our past relationship. At one point in time I loved this woman so much. I wanted her to have my last name and be my wife.

"No, Jay it isn't your fault. God had other plans for our child. Don't beat yourself  up love." I wiped her tears.

One thing about her is she never cries and that always worried me. She didn't need to be tough for anyone at all. Especially not me.

My door opened and Trinity's eyebrows rose at us embracing. "I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?" Trinity asked.

Jay wiped her eyes and shook her head. "Sorry, I'm going to go now. Thanks Brandon." Jay hugged me again, and didn't say anything to Trinity. She just walked past her like she wasn't there.

Trinity folded her arms, and looked at me waiting for an answer. "So.... what was that?" She said, calmly but I know she wasn't happy about it.

"Something from the past came up and we kinda dealt with it emotionally." I just didn't want to go into detail.

"She wants you back obviously." Trinity groaned.

"I told her all I want is you."  I hovered over my baby. "You're my top priority baby. I love you." I truthfully admitted. I kissed her and held for a moment.

"I love you too. I'm sorry I got jealous baby."

While I was hugging her, I heard someone clearing their throat. This is the last person I want to see. I pulled away. "Yes, father..."

"So, this is why you can't come home to your wife. I just saw Jacqueline. You can't get enough of them huh?" I hated the way he said them. He always comes off like a bigot no matter how much he tries not to.

Trinity looked embarrassed, but there's nothing to be ashamed of. "Father, please stop. Trinity is the love of my life."

He wouldn't even look at her. "Dammit, you and your sister never listen to me. First, Randy Savage and then she was fucking The Rock behind Hunter's back. Y'all are trying to kill an old man."

"No, this isn't about some affair. I love Trin."

My father groaned. "Please, you don't love her. You love what she can do for you on her back." He spat.

"Father, please don't disrespect her like that." I jumped in his face, and it startled him.

"Well does she know you'll leave her if you get her pregnant like you did Jacqueline." This wasn't the time to discuss this. Jay left me after we lost the baby.

"You know that wasn't the case. You pushed my wife on me. Don't do that! I didn't leave her. She left me." I yelled. He's just trying to confuse Trinity.

She was standing there in shock. I just wish that I was the one to tell her about my baby with Jay, not my father. "Get out! You're trying to break us up." I grabbed Trin's hand. "She isn't going anywhere. I'm going to marry her!" I spat.

My father was standing there in shock. Call me crazy, but I love this woman. I belong to her and she belongs to me.

Sasha's POV

I looked at my twitter and there were photos everywhere about Shane and Trinity. One article said, "Shane risked it all and stole his employee's wife."

Shit. Everyone knows their relationship. This isn't how it's suppose to be. Trinity should have be careful and she doesn't need to going through what Bianca went through.

I didn't go through this with Johnny, but I'm sure people look at me as the home wrecker.

I called Bianca. Maybe she could help her.

"Hello?"

"I'm sure you're aware of what's going on."

"Trinity doesn't fuck with me. But, I don't care. I wish her all the best. But, I need to tell you something."

"Okay... I'm listening."

"Paul asked for a divorce."

I dropped the phone. No, not my favorite couple. This can't be happening.