19. New Beginnings

Hunters POV

Stephanie came over to our house in Connecticut  to drop off the girls. Bianca was sitting on the couch holding Junior. "Hey Stephanie." Binky said, trying her best to be nice. I wonder how long this is going to last.

"Hello Bianca." She briefly smiled, and looked back at me. "Hunter please make sure the girls don't eat a lot of junk food. Don't be the fun parent, please just be their dad."

"I know how to raise children remember. I know how this works. Don't come over here starting at argument."

Aurora walked over to Bianca. "Hey Ms. Bianca. Can I hold Paulie?" Our oldest girl loves Bianca the most.

"Of course you can hold your brother." Bianca put him into Aurora's lap. "How did your baseball try out go?"

"I made the team." She smiled, and it was so good to hear that. I also loves that Binks pays attention to my daughters. She's very involved with them and that's what I love about her.

"Congrats ladybug! I'm so proud of you." Bianca said. "Where do you want to go to celebration?"

"That soulfood place you took me to last time." Aurora said, making Paulie dance.

"Aurora you know I don't want you eating that kind of food. Your face is already oily." Stephanie groaned.

"Mom!!! It's so good and we rarely eat soul food. Ms. Bianca doesn't even let us have it every time." Aurora whined, she really loves soulfood.

"Aurora really girl! I'm not going to argue with you about this!" Stephanie raised her voice.

"Steph, seriously she's so skinny and acne for a teen is normal. Let the little girl eat chicken. You're making this more than  what it is." I shook my head. "Look you should be leaving now. You're cutting into my time with the girls. Plus, I want to see if they want to come to the wedding."

Steph laughed. "What? Wedding? I'm not invited?" She couldn't be serious. There was no way her ass was coming to our wedding.

The kids started laughing including Bianca. "'Mom stop being shady. You know you're not coming to their wedding. I'll be there from the McMahon family." Aurora interjected.

"Yay! Can you be my maid of honor?" Bianca asked.

"Of course!" Aurora said, hugging Bianca. Murphy and Vaughn were on their iPads. They weren't really paying pattention.

Bianca didn't even tell me she wanted to Aurora to be her maid of honor. Damn, I love this woman so much. Stephanie couldn't get over how close Binks and Aurora are.

"If my daughter is in the wedding. I'm gonna be there. So, thanks for the invite. I got a date with my baby daddy. Bye y'all! Girls be good for daddy." Stephanie grabbed her keys and hugged our daughters.

"Bye mom!" The girls said in unison and we turned on Just Dance. We we're going to order pizza and play their favorite game. They even had me playing.

I pulled Bianca into the kitchen. "Babe, that's so sweet that you want Aurora to be your maid of honor."

"We have a special bond. Plus, I want her to feel included. She's the oldest and she likes the most. I'm not ecstatic about Steph coming, but that's their mom."

"I love you Bianca." I kissed her, and I can't believe she's going to be my wife soon.

Trinity's POV