Gideon/Roderick.

1. Angst :

Roderick tells him about a Savior and also about hope, but Gideon doesn't know if he can still do it.

To believe in anything.

After he lived an entire life in darkness, it's hard for him to succeed to see light again and to believe in it.

2. AU (what if) :

The Black Fairy had been defeated, and when Gideon finally gives back his real appearance to Roderick, his parents see a real smile appear on their son's face.

3. Crack!Fic (UA, Roderick lives, had been transformed, and Gideon took him with him) :

There is a roach on Gideon' shoulder, and Emma really doesn't know what to think about it.

But after all, she isn't the one who has to judge the young man's company.

4. Crossover (Doctor Who) :

Please help, would want to scream Gideon. Save him, please. Take him with you.

5. First Time :

The taste of betrayal is bitter for Roderick, and painful, more than the rest, and almost more than Fiona's whiplashes.

6. Fluff :

She won't separate them completely, maybe physically.

But not entirely, not in thoughts, in fact.

7. Humor (UA Reincarnation) :

"Do we know each other ?

- No, but maybe that it used to be, before, in another life.

- You know that I understand nothing to your gibberish ?"

Gideon smiled.

"One day, you will."

8. Hurt/Comfort :

Despite all Fiona's interdiction, and before she completely tore them apart, Gideon comes to see Roderick, after the Black Fairy tortured him.

He stays there, on his side, saying nothing.

The pain is still there, but Gideon is too, so, maybe that it makes things less terrible.

9. Smut :

If there hadn't been their mission, and their quest to find the Savior, Roderick would certainly kiss Gideon to thank him for his help.

Oh, to hell with it !

(It doesn't seem to bother the other one, so...

Let's continue.)

10. UST :

There are just children, at the beginning.

They see each other then, and maybe that something changes.

But Gideon knows it despite himself, he will never have time to discover this.