Maleficent/Regina

1. Angst [4x17] :

Regina doesn't know, as she is here, in her arms and in her bed, sleeping peacefully, what Maleficent has in mind.

She doesn't know that she is not sleeping, that she just doesn't want to sleep, because she already knows what she is going to do in the following days.

She will betray her.

She will betray her, abandon her, stab her right in the back, and make an alliance with the heroes in order to do this.

She doesn't have another choice, she has to do it, because Regina is dangerous and must be stopped.

She does it for her daughter who will soon be born.

She just hopes that Regina will never know that it's partly her fault if she is going to loose everything.

(Then Snow and Charming decide to attack her, and she is the one who loses everything.)

2. AU [Wish Realm] :

"Why did you help them ?

- I wanted my daughter to grow up in a world where her mother is not a monster and a blood-thirsty dragon who kills people. I wanted her to be proud of me for at least one thing."

Regina can succeed to understand her intentions, a little.

It didn't appease her anger, nor her feeling of betrayal.

3. Crack!Fic [Disney] :

"Do they really think that I cursed Aurora because I was upset that I was not invited to her baptism ? But what the hell, are they insane or just stupid !

- Well, they thought that I was jealous of my step-daughter's beauty and that it was the reason why I wanted her dead, it's not really better.

- At least we are class and badass, that makes it a little better.

- Yeah."

4. Crossover [GOT. S5] :

"Who is he ? Maleficent asked to Regina with a look full of disdain toward the man in front of her.

- Ramsay Bolton.

- What did he do ?

- Bad things.

- Worst than what we did ?

- We hurt and killed more people than him, but he was much more cruel and sadist than us.

- Like what ?

- He rapes his wife every night since their wedding, and this is just one of his many crimes."

Maleficent's look darkened, then a sadistic smile appeared on her lips.

"Fine, she whispered. Then, we will have a lot of fun..."

5. First Time :

As Regina took for the first time Henry in her arms, she had a happy smile, and didn't think about the dragon imprisoned under the city.

Had she know that she had a child too, a daughter who knew nothing about her, maybe that she would have cried for her.

6. Fluff :

"She is my daughter ! She is my daughter and she doesn't even know that I exist, she believes that I abandoned her !"

Regina wipes her tears, takes her in her arms, forces herself to smile.

"We will find her together, I promise you !"

7. Humor [S4] :

"What the hell is this bullshit ? Regina exclaimed as she heard Snow talk about her famous "terrible secret" about Maleficent.

- What do you mean ?

- Remember season 3 ? The echo cave or something ? Where you had to say you darkest secret and that yours was that you wanted a second child ? Well this was totally nonsense, but this thing is coming out of nowhere.

- And ?

- Do you know how we call it ? THIS IS A RETCON !

- Crap...

- I couldn't say it in a better way..."

8. Hurt/Comfort :

Unlike Rumplestiltskin, she didn't see in Regina a person to break.

She just saw what she was once and never would be again, the good and soft woman who had finally disappeared and in which there would be no more light.

She was also sad to see herself in Regina, to see in herself a double that the queen would finally become.

9. Smut [S4] :

What was happening was wrong and forbidden, but Regina felt a real joy and a great pleasure to let the hands of the dragon touch her body while knowing that her husband would never know it and that it was the only thing that Leopold could never take away from her.

10. UST :

That night at Granny's could have woken up their dead love if Ursula and Cruella hadn't been there, and Regina almost wanted to laugh while thinking that the owner of the place would have been more than relieved if she had knew what she had escaped from.

Next chapter : A duo of dragons.