Emma & Aladdin

1. Angst :

They are both children of the street.

Not really the kind of person who can have a happy ending.

2. AU [Death!fic] :

Aladdin died as a hero, saving Agrabah, and Emma just can't contain her tears from rolling along her cheeks.

She wished she was not that selfish, she wished she didn't want her friend to choose to flee rather than accomplish his role.

3. Crack!Fic [Aladdin is the genie of the lamp] :

"What the hell is this thing !

- Hello princess, you can make three wishes, and...

- It's a bad joke, right ?

- Not at all."

4. Crossover [Greek Mythology. SwanQueen & Hookfire & Zadès] :

"So, your parents have your age, your girlfriend is your son's adoptive mother ET your mother's former step-mother, you former boyfriend in now with a pirate who was before with his mother, and your girlfriend's half-sister is now with a god ? I didn't forget anything ?

- No.

- Your family is twisted.

- Can we talk about the Greek gods and their improbable/incestuous/absurd family ?

- Hum..."

5. First Time :

She symbolizes hope, strength, courage, she is the one who saved so many times Storybrooke, and she is the one who will fight courageously against the Black Fairy.

As he meets her, Aladdin wants again to be the one he used to be.

He wants to fight again.

6. Fluff :

There is something which unites them, something more than their simple statute of Saviors.

They are friends.

7. Humor :

« I have a question : how did we pass from the story of a thief who saves Agrabah from the evil Jafar to the story of a guy who has suddenly magic powers coming from nowhere ?

- Pfft... I have no idea."

8. Hurt/Comfort :

She knows how it feels to want to run from somewhere as fast as possible, and so does he.

But it doesn't mean they are cowards.

9. Smut [Aladdin/Jasmine] :

When Emma left the room, her face was completely red.

She really shouldn't have entered at this moment.

10. UST :

Killian had told her about the languorous looks that Jasmine and Aladdin were permanently sending to each other, and about how boring it was.

She was certainly not going to contradict him.

Next chapter : A man considered as a monster while he was not at the beginning, and a woman maybe too much liberated compared to the period of the time during which she lived.