Cruella/Prince James

1. Angst :

The wound of his abandonment by his mother still hurts him, and his relationship with Cruella, if it doesn't help him to get better, at least, it allows him to tell himself that he is not alone.

2. AU [S5B. James "survives"] :

With a great sadistic pleasure, Cruella put by herself David out of the place and directly into the river of lost souls.

(Well, she tried, the poor man just had to endure a wound at his head as well as a true quarrel coming from the dead woman – ironic, since she was a psychopath killer.)

No one could touch her prince.

3. Crack!Fic :

"My brother is dating a woman really mad of dogs, and who is true psychopath ? But when did things go wrong, bloody hell ?"

4. Crossover [Tales from the Kingdoms, Beauty] :

She sees in the eyes of this bloody queen the same madness which is present in hers, and in James' eyes.

They finally found someone like them.

5. First Time :

When she first met James, she had immediately tried to kill him, thinking he was David. And this, before she discovered that :

- they were already all dead.

- it was not David but his twin.

- she could still kill no one, and gods, was it annoying !

Strangely, James had never been angry at her because of that.

6. Fluff :

There is a madness in her which appeals to him, more than anything else that she has in her.

7. Humor :

Did David really think it would be that easy to make her think he was James ?

Really, what an idiot he was !

(She had definitely chosen the better of the two brothers.)

8. Hurt/Comfort :

They are already dead, what worst can happen to them ?

(James is thrown into the river of lost souls, and there, Cruella understands that yes, it can always be worst.)

9. Smut :

It's the first time since she is dead that she can feel that alive.

10. UST :

James tells her about this girl, Jack, Cruella may know that she shouldn't be jealous, except that she just can not not to be.

Next chapter : The same crazy woman and an author.