Regina/Drizella

1. Angst :

"What have you done ?

- I turned my heart black."

Oh, compared to all the things she did once as the Evil Queen, what Drizella just did is completely nothing.

2. AU :

She did the best choice possible when she didn't choose revenge, she realized as she looked at Regina looking at her with pride.

3. Crack!Fic :

They just met each other, the atmosphere was still heavy and charged, the fight was still happening, their looks crossed paths, and suddenly...

A scaly anteater then appeared between Regina and Drizella, carrying a sign with written "Congratulations to the two of you", and a music came out of nowhere, accompanied with confetti, flakes and a lot of banners with "BRAVO" written on them.

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS !

AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING !

TILL THE END !

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS !

- What the hell is that thing ? Regina asked, incredulous.

- Great job, you're soulmates, and you found each other, that's wonderful ! The pet said.

- Oh please, just kill me... Drizella muttered."

4. Crossover [HP] :

Regina was on the evil side once, with dark magic, and she can just see Drizella escape more and more from her, fall into these darkness which almost destroyed her, and there is nothing she can do against that.

5. First Time :

The wave of magic invades her as she uses her powers for the first time, and what she feels for Regina goes far beyond simple gratitude, and she already knows it.

6. Fluff :

"You may not be enough for your mother, but you are for me Drizella !'

This is clearly a I love you she doesn't dare to say.

7. Humor :

"Explanations ?

- It was a crack!ship at first, and then I wrote an angst fic, and I shipped them, oops...

- Angst again and again, that's really recurrent with you."

8. Hurt/Comfort :

Drizella made the same mistakes she did, while she told her about them, warned her about that !

Is it her fault ?

9. Family :

Regina sees Cora in Lady Tremaine, she just prays so she will never have to see herself in Drizella.

10. Love :

Can a love like theirs rebirth after the lies, the betrayals, the tries to murder each other, the curse ?

Regina wants to believe it's possible.

Next chapter :The false antagonist of season 6 and the candy killer.