Jafar/Anastasia

Warnings : Non-con for some themesbecause of Mind control.

1. Angst :

She is dead, and then she is not anymore, he is the one who killed her, he brought her back, indeed, but it doesn't change what he did, he killed her, how can he hope for her to sincerely love him after that ?

(His kisses still make her want to vomit, even hours after the end of the spell.)

2. AU :

She chooses evil, dark magic and power, she chooses him.

Maybe true love just can't always win.

3. Crack!Fic :

"Well, when you think about the Disney versions, that's kind of weird.

- Not more than the other crossover ships where there was one.

- Yep, indeed."

4. Crossover :

"There are two Jafar ?

- Sort of, but regarding of the respect of the continuity, it's difficult to know.

- The one in OUAT in Wonderland is better..."

5. First Time :

His hands on her neck, he is going to strangle her.

It's the first time she is really afraid of him.

6. Fluff :

Without him, she would be alone, so alone, and it's more than what she can expect to have, so she accepts it.

7. Humor :

He killed his own father by making him drown himself, and after that he is surprised that she is scared of him ?

What a bastard...

8. Hurt/Comfort :

All these times where they were together at some moments, it never was real, but now that the laws of magic have been broken, it is, she really loves him, and it's real, it's completely real.

Until it's not anymore.

9. Family :

Oh the truth is that no one can understand what she lived, the fact of having an abusive family like he does understand that, like he understands her truly in fact.

His father did try to drown him, after all...

10. Love :

She loves Jafar, of course she loves him, she loves him like she never loved anybody else, she always loved him.

(Then, Will kisses her and the illusion fades away.)

Next chapter : Season 7, the princess with the glass slipper, and the new Savior !