Milah/Hook

1. Angst :

To be a pirate doesn't mean you don't feel remorse, and it's the case for both of them.

(It doesn't mean that they can't try to forget these one together.)

2. AU [Role reversal] :

Milah put the hook which would soon give her her nickname at the place where her hand used to be, and she tried with difficulty not to cry, not to vomit, not to be too angry.

Between Rumple and her, there is a war, now.

3. Crack!Fic :

With time, they realized that piracy sucked, and they then opened an agency which would help the couples who had some difficulties.

(Oh, irony, irony...)

4. Crossover [His Dark Materials] :

On their first meetings, their two daemons went into each other direction, as if it was natural, and even if they would have wanted to deny it.

(With no success.)

5. First Time :

She is the first one who makes him feel Liam's absence as being less painful.

Just for that, he is ready to bring her anywhere she wants, whatever this world is.

(Except Neverland. Not Neverland, not anymore.)

6. Fluff :

He tells her about future, oceans, treasures, adventures.

He tells her about a version of the story where her son is with them, and where they are a family, and it's wonderful.

She wants to believe it, so much.

(It's a beautiful dream, really.

But yet, the illusion is soon gone.)

7. Humor :

The crocodile's aspect is more ridiculous than frightening, and the two lovers laugh, forgetting that they should be afraid.

8. Hurt/Comfort :

Milah never stops crying during the first days which follow her departure, and she feels guilty.

But her wonderful and handsome pirate is here, for her, and her sacrifice, her abandonment, her betrayal, well, they really worth it.

9. Smut :

The hands exploring her body have nothing to do with the one of her former and still legitimate husband, and in the arms of the captain, Milah finally allows herself to forget what she gave up, what she betrayed.

10. UST :

The touch of his hand burns her, but the only thing she can think about, now, is her duty, this house where there are people who wait for her, this husband that she despises, this child she loves, but who doesn't understand.

(For now, she still think, naively, that what they have together can still be saved.)