Emma/Hook

During season 5

1. Angst :

This is not the outfit, the hair, or even the darkness around her which allow Killian to understand the truth.

But her eyes, her cold and lifeless look.

This is not Emma.

2. AU [Hades and Persephone] :

The goddess Emma looked above her, in the direction of the human world.

Maybe that Demeter's son would be able to stop her loneliness.

The question was to know if he would accept or not to come in her kingdom.

She smiled.

She would be able to convince him, she knew it.

3. Crack!Fic [Allusion to Rumbelle, to Zades, to OutlawQueen] :

"So, now, you stop all your crap, the two Dark One, you kiss each other, you break the spell, and you destroy the darkness forever. Rumplestiltskin, you stop being addicted to power, and you make yourself be forgiven by Belle, and you become a good father for your child who will be born soon. Well, Hades, you do the same, but toward revenge, you live happy with Zelena, and, especially, you kill no one. And you, Robin, you live with Regina, and especially, especially, please, don't die, bloody hell !"

The two Dark One looked with astonishment at the crazy woman who just came here with no warning.

But, who the hell was she ?

Oh, no one...

Just an angry fan.

4. Crossover [Mythology Orpheus and Eurydice] :

She couldn't help but look behind her, she couldn't not look at him, because she wants to be sure that he is here, she turned back, and he fell.

Too bad.

It almost worked.

5. First Time :

She wants to tell him what she did to him, she really wants to, but there is the Dark One of her visions on her side, and a little voice whispering in her : he won't understand.

Indeed, he doesn't understand.

6. Fluff [5x02] :

A dance, a moment out of time, far from the horror, far from the other, before Percival interferes, before the shadows and the voices come back to haunt her.

Right now, Emma Swan is happy.

7. Humor :

So, the Dark One appeared after a story between Nimue and Merlin ?

Well... their story is far better than theirs...

8. Hurt/Comfort :

He is dead, forever, he is in the Underworld, and fear takes him.

But she is going to come for him, so, all of this is not over, right ?

9. Smut :

It happens after what happened in New York, when finally, finally, all the horror is over, and that they still don't know for Hyde, or for the Evil Queen version serum.

They find each other back, a new time, they hope it's the last time they are separated.

(Almost. Almost.)

10. UST :

The Underworld are not the best place to do anything.

This, and also the fact that, as well, he is dead.