Zelena/Rumple.

1. Angst :

"I love you, he tells her while he is under the dagger's control."

She really wishes it was more than a lie.

2. AU [S3B. AU where Rumple stayed mad/Zelena's prisoner.] :

The Dark One then suddenly burst out into laughter.

"Tell me deary, do you really believe that someone could love you ?"

3. Crack!Fic :

"The mother and the two daughters ? Seriously Rumple ?

- Please Belle, wait, I can explain !

- I prefer you don't. Now, excuse me, but I will try to forget this mental picture as fast as possible...

- I think we will all try, Killian muttered."

4. Crossover [GOT] :

"Tell me, isn't your relationship a little toxic ?

- In your universe, a brother and a sister fuck together ! The mote, the beam, the eye, well, it really passes over your head."

5. First Time :

He was the first person who hadn't rejected her because of her powers, obviously she would finally fall in love with him.

6. Fluff :

Sometimes, she surprised herself by dreaming that she had been chosen by Rumplestiltskin to cast the Dark Curse, she thought about the life they could have had there, in Storybrooke, together.

7. Humor [Soap Opera/Télénovelas. WTF. Based on the theory that Rumple is Zelena's father] :

Zelena, with emphasis : Rumple, I love you !

Rumplestiltskin, with horror, and as much emphasis : But well, Zelena, this is not possible, you don't know everything. I just discovered that in reality, I am your lost father, that you didn't see since twenty years ! What a well found drama !

Zelena, passing out : Ah ! Heavens, I'm swooning !

Rumplestiltskin, frowning, and rereading his script : My darling, I know that it's wrong, and I am sorry to hurt you, and all this situation hurts me as well, but... Who wrote this shit ?

8. Hurt/Comfort :

He had played with her heart, once upon a time.

Wasn't it just justice that she could do the same with his freedom, after all the things he had done to her ?

9. Smut [Non-con, clearly :

"Kiss me, she ordered him, the dagger between her fingers, with a sharp look, full of desire, and maybe a little crazy too."

He did so, full of disgust.

He is thinking about Belle, and he asks her internally to forgive him.

He wishes he could forget what happened next.

10. UST :

It never was love, not on his side in fact.

Next chapter : A pirate and a Savior.