Emma/Regina (season 5)

1. Angst :

Regina knows darkness more than she knows anything else in the world.

What she sees, what she reads in Emma's eyes, this darkness, this ice, she saw it too many times in her own eyes while she was looking at herself in the mirror, and it can only mean one thing.

They lost.

2. AU :

She will go searching for her in the Underworld, and she will get her back.

Whatever it costs.

3. Crack!Fic :

"What the hell are you wearing ?

- What about you and your outfits when you were the Evil Queen which were literally screaming "bouhouhou, look at me and see how dark I am !"

- ... You've got a point."

4. Crossover [GOT] :

"Your ex is Cersei Lannister ?

- Hook's one is Jaime Lannister himself, so... And that's better than Facilier, right ?

- Completely..."

5. First Time :

The roles are exchanged, but even if she is the villain of the story for the first time now, Regina perfectly knows that Emma will never be able to do worst than what she herself did once, even if she tried to.

6. Fluff :

Emma believes in her, trusts her enough to give her the dagger that controles her, and which could reduce the world to ashes if someone evil had it.

It touches Regina more than she thought it would.

7. Humor :

"Okay so first there was Elsa, now Merida, and you didn't even the story ? I can't believe it, is it still Once Upon A Time or did it suddenly become Disney : the sequels to the animated classics, but in Live Action ?"

8. Hurt/Comfort :

Cora stole her memories from her as well as the sister she always should have have on her side, leading her two daughters to hate each other later for stupid reasons, and she can't even make her pay, since she is already dead !

Emma takes her into her arms, and it is not enough, but at least it's something...

9. Family :

"So you want to use Jekill's serum on you.

- Yes.

- Without knowing exactly the effects and the risks, just in order not to feel guilty about your past crimes, by saying "the darkness forced me to do that, it wasn't me".

- Hum... yes.

- This is totally stupid.

- I was going to say it.

- Why are we in the family theme, what the hell does it have to do with that ?

- The author had no ideas for this theme, and she already did the humor one, so... We should add something to this...

- Yes... you're going to destroy our family with this ! Is it okay for you ?

- It is... So, I don't do this ?

- That seems fine for me."

The end.

10. Love :

Regina looks at her, this Dark One with eyes full of madness and darkness, and she feels suddenly ready to fall back into the void, with her and just for her.

Next chapter : Pirate and outlaw.