Rumplestiltskin & Baelfire

1. Angst :

He should have never let him fall.

2. AU [Wish Realm. Inspired by my fic Be looking for someone] :

His son is dead, and it has to be princess Emma of all people who tells him the news, the same person who should have had her happy ending and her family be destroyed because of him, had Regina cast her curse.

Rumplestiltskin asked himself which gods he must have offended to endure such a thing.

3. Crack!Fic :

"So, knowing that there are a lot of women I could have met and loved, I had to meet the Savior herself ? You're sure you didn't do anything ?

- Hum... It's fate ?

- It sounds like an excuse from a lazy writer...

- Please don't make this worst than it already is, right ?"

4. Crossover [HP] :

He was seeing his son in the mirror of Erised.

It shouldn't have surprised him.

5. First Time :

Rumplestiltskin found this quite ironic; that it was precisely the fact that the pirate had tried to murder him that had made Neal, not forgive him at all, but at least accept to listen to him.

6. Fluff :

He has a son... and his father is back in his life.

The two information provoked different feelings in him, but Neal couldn't deny that he was happy this meeting and this reunion happened.

It didn't stop him from being angry, of course.

7. Humor :

"We should create a club... about children who had awful parents... It's funny by the way, because you would be on both sides..."

8. Hurt/Comfort :

Rumplestiltskin had been a coward by letting him fall into that portal, but Neal knew himself now that he was as coward as him, and maybe even more cruel than him as he was abandoning Emma.

It was worst, because it was a real choice, while his father had just made a mistake.

Right now, the former lost boy realized that he was not better than his father, and to understand this tore apart his heart into a thousand of pieces.

9. Smut [Hookfire] :

"So, you're sleeping with my son, you bastard ?

- Well the thing is, it's completely consensual, so fuck you dad."

10. UST [Hookfire] :

There, it was one of the reasons why he didn't want to come to Neverland, in order not to see his son and the pirate he hated more than anything look at each other this way.

Next chapter : A dragon and a princess (not the one you think it is)