Wish!Emma/Wish!Neal

1. Angst :

Was she really condemned to lose him in every versions possible of the story ?

2. AU :

Neal was alive and she had all her family around her.

Emma didn't have a single reason to leave, nor to want to remember.

3. Crack!Fic :

"My father became the Dark One in order to save me and stop me from going to war against the ogres, and we even tried to run away because we wanted to escape from this, and now, you want to send me fight them ?

But... but fuck you !"

4. Crossover [Tales From the Kingdoms] :

"He is not a prince.

- Well at least he didn't make me drink a poisoned apple juice, Emma said, ironic, and the Snow-White of this world couldn't help but smile."

5. First Time :

"My name is Emma, what's your name ?

- Baelfire."

There, their story didnt't begin by a lie.

6. Fluff :

"I don't want to marry you because you're the princess or because you're pregnant... but because I love you."

7. Humor :

Her, she was supposed to end up in a relationship with a pirate in this world ?

Oh, what a joke !

8. Hurt/Comfort :

She was the one who had died during this day, against the ogres, and now he only had his son with him.

9. Smut :

They didn't have the patience to wait until the wedding.

(The truth is that at this moment, no wedding was supposed to happen.)

10. UST :

He was not a knight, he was no one.

Why would she want him in any way ?

Next chapter : The main couple in Everyone wants to feel alive.