Lily/Emma.

Author's note : Reciprocal, this time.

1. Angst :

Treason, it's this which hurts her the most, that Lily broke that link between them, that she didn't tell her the truth.

It's not surprising that Emma is still angry at her after all these years.

2. AU [what if] :

The fact is that Emma loved her enough to be able to forgive her, and Lily already knew that she would always be grateful to her.

3. Crack!Fic (AU Season 1) :

Lily raised a surprised eyebrow.

"So, according to your son, you're Snow White's and Prince Charming' daughter, and the Evil Queen is his adoptive mother ?

-Yes. Do you have anything to add ?

- Nothing. Just that if this lousy Sheriff again approaches you, I will rip out the heart that he doesn't have, okay ?

- You know that you're supposed to be a dragon too ?

- WHAT ?"

4. Crossover (X-men) :

A woman being able to do magic, and another one who could turn into a dragon ?

Hum... all right.

Professor Xavier raised his shoulders.

After all, why not.

5. First Time :

Loneliness doesn't afraid them any more, to any of them, and it's thanks to the other one.

6. Fluff :

Emma' look on Lily as she is on her dragon's form is full of admiration, and it's just at this moment that Lily realizes how much she missed it.

7. Humor :

"I want you to meet my parents.

- I guess I should be impressed ?

- In fact, they are the one who are afraid not to do a good impression on you, and that you don't accept them. So, try not to be too much, okay ?

- If one of them bores me, you know what will happen...

- Just avoid turning into a dragon, if you can.

- I will try..."

8. Hurt/Comfort :

Revenge is not the only option, but Lily is taken too much by her pain to accept to be reasoned.

Except if it's by Emma, of course.

9. Smut (light BDSM. In a way.) :

For everything she did to her, Lily has to be punished.

And Emma perfectly knows how to do it.

10. UST :

Their separation had been long.

Too much long.