Zelena/Emma.

1. Angst :

This time, Emma is the Dark One, the monster, the villain, while her and Zelena succeeded to build something for themselves, suddenly everything falls down, and as she sees her smile to her with a dark look, the witch feels her heart break.

2. AU :

This woman killed Neal, she tried to go back in time, and almost destroyed their world in the process, tried to kidnap her little brother, tortured Rumplestiltskin, wanted to ruin Regina's life, and she is her soulmate.

How could Emma love such a person ?

3. Crack!Fic :

"It's an unhealthy ship, right ? I mean, she did kill her ex-boyfriend...

- Do you really think SwanQueen is better ? She tried to kill both her parents and her !

- You've got a point."

4. Crossover [Lost] :

What the hell was that place where they could find doppelgangers of Anton, Belle, Ingrid, Black-Beard, king Georges, Bo Beep, Regina, captain Nemo, Isaac and Zelena ?

5. First Time :

"I am sorry I killed Neal."

For the first time, Emma feels ready to forgive her, maybe.

6. Fluff :

It begins slowly, at first, Emma and Zelena talk to each other without anger, after the witch (not being really one now) won her redemption, then the Savior visits her sometimes at her farm in order to talk to her, and then, one day, they kiss each other.

7. Humor :

"And what is your great plan for what happens next, o great Dark One ?

- We date each other and begin a relationship unhealthy and toxic based on the fact that we are both completely crazy ?

- I would rather die...

- Don't worry, it will happen soon."

8. Hurt/Comfort :

Zelena is a murderer, a monster, it's true, but Regina did worst, and yet they forgave her, so maybe that she can get a second chance too.

(Well, if she accept to take it...)

9. Family :

A family, this is what they always wanted...

A tornado (and a bad mother too) and a curse, this is what stopped them from having one.

10. Love :

She was really good at falling in love with the wrong people...

Next chapter : OUAT in Wonderland, with a knave of heart, and a red queen.