Alice & Emma.

1. Angst :

A girl separated from her father because of a curse and an evil witch, oh, this story resonates so painfully in her.

2. AU :

She will protect this kid, she still doesn't know how or why, but she will.

3. Crack!Fic :

"They never met each other...

- Ah, because all the characters from Almayen's or Marina's micro-fics did ? And I don't ship them together... Not here at least.

- What ?

- It's a long story."

4. Crossover [Rapunzel] :

They are both the girls of the tower, in a sense, like her, but in different ways, Emma endured this just for a short moment, in the rewritten story, while Alice, just like Rapunzel, stayed locked up in the tower for eighteen years.

5. First Time :

The first time Alice calls Emma "mom", it's a new victory against Gothel, but it's also a word that fills the Savior's heart with joy.

6. Fluff :

Alice might not be her child, but she is her daughter the same way Henry is her son.

7. Humor :

"Getting tired ?

- Oh I just want to finish this thing !

- You're the one who started this... Masochist..."

8. Hurt/Comfort :

The moment she punches Gothel in the face the first time she sees her is really satisfying, but it's nothing compared to what the witch inflicted to Alice.

Nothing will ever be enough to make her pay.

9. Family :

Gothel never was a mother for her, but Emma, she wants to help her, she really wants to help her, so maybe...

10. Love :

The Savior saved her father, cured him, of course she loves her, of course she wants her to be part of her family.

Next chapter :Other duo between the pirate's daughter and his enemy.