Ruby/Whale.

1. Angst :

She is a Beast, he is a monster who created another one, it's ironic, in a sense, that it's the curse which helped them to move on, and that their memories' return stop them from doing so.

2. AU :

She is his assistant, she shouldn't fall in love with him, but she can't help doing this.

She doesn't know he loves her too.

3. Crack!Fic :

"Why didn't you think about them earlier ?

- Well, I just can't remember all the existing ships !

- Didn't you want to do all the ships of the fandom at the beginning ?

- I clearly won't be motivated enough to do it..."

4. Crossover [Doctor Who] :

He wishes he had a TARDIS too, he wishes he could go back in time, stop his brother from dying.

She would like to do the same, save Peter's life before it's too late.

Both of them just can't.

5. First Time :

The first time he breaks the mask of the insolent Doctor Whale, it's just before the operation to save Greg Mendel, and she feels honoured that he chose her as his confident, really.

6. Fluff :

They are alone and isolated, but maybe that together, they can succeed to move on, and forget.

That's the best thing they can do.

7. Humor :

Between the one who eats people, and the one who makes experiences on corpses, they are quite a duo...

8. Hurt/Comfort :

She is a wolf, maybe that she killed somebody, she might be a monster, and yet, he believes her, and listens to her.

"Why ?

- Because I know how it feels to..."

She doesn't understand, not yet.

9. Family :

A dead brother, a father who hates him, a mother she had to kill, a grand-mother who lied to her all her life, no, neither of them really has a family.

But Storybrooke is the town of seconds chances, so maybe that they can build a family here.

10. Love :

She didn't love him, during the curse.

Now that she knows who he really is, she surprises herself by falling in love, for real.

Next chapter : Mayor and Saviour, one last time.