Let me intrude: Holly Olin Elias.

P.O.V.

February 2, and 18 days till my birthday! Eep! I've never been this excited about my birthday but this year it feels different. My 18th birthday.

What can I say my senior has been good to me. Passing classes, no Holly, a bestfriend and Bryce.

I think I can say now that well I'm happy. Me, Iris Vail can say I am happy for once in my life.

P.O.V: Holly Olin Elias

"Ugh! I can't stand to see that ugly twig smile!"

"Yeah, Gosh you're so right Holly."

"Tell me Melissa, how can she have him?" I scrunch my nose at the sight of Iris with her handsome boyfriend.

"Maybe he's an idiot?"

Melissa you're such a dumb blonde but you always agree with me so I really can't complain.

"He's not an idiot!"

"Sorry, sorry please don't be mad." She cowards.

I flip my newly trimmed and high lighted hair pass my shoulder and forgave Melissa for calling that hunk an idiot.

"It's whatever, ugh. He's hot."

I look over towards Iris who's playing smiling with Bryce. I hate Iris I hate her so much!

Her happiness is due to him... Get him out her life and she'll be same old lonely and sad Iris again.

I smile and giggle a little at the thought of that.

"What's funny Holly?" Melissa asks while checking her make up.

"I got an idea on how I can wreck Iris and have her man."

"How you going to do that?"

"Get over here, and leave your cheap make up alone! I need you to distract Iris at the end of school."

"Uh, why?"

"Be-cause, Melissa! You have class with her your last period. Duh!"

I swear if she didn't have her looks she be just like Iris. Lucky she's cute, not as cute as me obviously.

I need her to distract Iris so I can have some alone time with Bryce. This is going to be good.